💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja cat serves high tech alien visuals

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Giving major Babylonian Godess vibes, wish gaga released a Babylon video with the same aesthetic, but I can only wish :messga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

harispilton

I'm actually so happy that Gaga has not lost the visionary trend-setter that lives inside her.

Literally everyone is into aliens and planets now :ohwell:

And of course human consciousness is one and ideas travel back and forth, but Gaga still was the first one to use this imagery this decade. At least the first wide-known commercial artist. 

please ban this account ty

Wet Fire

It's good. But I feel like the aesthetics doesn't stand out. Hope it gets better.

Meta Mart

Isn't it just the Spotify promo thing? Or is this her new aesthetic? I thought all that spotify stuff had the kinda look like this..

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

IllusionLover

Chromatica: light mode

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

weed

amazing visuals, literally all better than the cover imo

Suspiria

The styling is great. But I feel like her visuals always just look like her plopped in front of a green screen.

I certainly don't have anything against green screens/CGI, but hers always just feel very simple, not much work has been done to integrate her into the scene.

BlingNotTheMusic

Imagine "Planet Her" and "Chromatica" crossover track Free Woman (P!nk Pu** Remix with Doja Cat) :lolly:

Archived