Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

The Independent: Ed is "pop’s most boring man"

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Levine
17 minutes ago, LDGA said:

Shawn Mendes would like a word with them. 

Mendes doesn't get praised like the second coming of jesus christ tho

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Where are all the people on here who defended him now?

So you want us to come and start dragging him just because someone said he’s boring?

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Where are all the people on here who defended him now?

watching his 128+ interviews and waiting for TikTok concert tonight:lolly:

i ❤️

Damon
9 minutes ago, Oreo said:

The first time he comes out of his comfort zone and he's called most boring artist, pls the song will go No.1 cause it's a bop and these sites will seethe.

definitely not the first time he went out off his confort zone, shape of you was hos first attempt and then the whole collaborations album he released was a whole new sound for him

i don't want to sound like i'm on the hate bandwagon but the song is a cute bop but generic as phuck, it sounds like something we've heard before and the imagery is almost the same as the weeknd just did, he just added fangs lol, i still see the gp eating it up

... and now i just sit in silence.

Mister G

I can’t get into him. I mean I applaud his success but he’s not for everyone. Then again most male popstars aren’t and the same goes for their female counterparts. That doesn’t really mean they’re boring; it’s just people have likes and dislikes and his sound may not work for people.

Hebi
Just now, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

watching his 128+ interviews and waiting for TikTok concert tonight:lolly:

Poor souls :giveup: I feel sorry for you but have fun 

harispilton
19 minutes ago, Oreo said:

The first time he comes out of his comfort zone and he's called most boring artist, pls the song will go No.1 cause it's a bop and these sites will seethe.

Sorry, but the bar for male entertainers is literally so low :ladyhaha:

please ban this account ty

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, harispilton said:

Sorry, but the bar for male entertainers is literally so low :ladyhaha:

Pls where is this energy for Adele, she has released basically the same album since 19, 21, 25 all dealing with same subject matter of heartbreak but nobody bats an eye, and the amount of hate Ed receives on every thread is beyond, y'all can shade him all you want but that doesn't change the fact he's successful and probably will top charts while people will hate doing nothing behind a screen.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Debithius
4 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Pls where is this energy for Adele, she has released basically the same album since 19, 21, 25 all dealing with same subject matter of heartbreak but nobody bats an eye, and the amount of hate Ed receives on every thread is beyond, y'all can shade him all you want but that doesn't change the fact he's successful and probably will top charts while people will hate doing nothing behind a screen.

Adele is actually good :lolly:

RAMROD

All those members who said this song is good and that you bopped to it, we see how you are, no turn back :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

harispilton
Just now, Oreo said:

Adele does what she does not good, not very well, but precisely PERFECT. The exact same reason why the GP is eating her up & the exact same reason why her albums are alike. No need to fix something that ain't broke.

Ed Sheeran, on the other hand, has been generic since day #1 and honestly after seeing him recycle The Weeknd's whole aesthetic & vibe (poor red tuxedo) there is just nothing else to discuss. 

please ban this account ty

RAMROD

That one member who's telling we will seethe but they are  the one who seething in this thread because of one bad review :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, harispilton said:

Adele does what she does not good, not very well, but precisely PERFECT. The exact same reason why the GP is eating her up & the exact same reason why her albums are alike. No need to fix something that ain't broke.

Ed Sheeran, on the other hand, has been generic since day #1 and honestly after seeing him recycle The Weeknd's whole aesthetic & vibe (poor red tuxedo) there is just nothing else to discuss. 

Pls y'all just love to hate successful male artist and that's a fact, and just caling him generic doesn't change the fact he's a talented and acclaimed songwriter, and nobody's copying The Weeknd by wearing a tuxedo, for God sakes he doesn't event wearing tuxedos.

Patriziaa Reggiani

And a BAD review won't change the fact it's a Bop, I'm bopping and the whole world will soon too, and posting ignorant shady comments online won't change the fact. :ladyhaha:

Archived