Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV wants to talk with GagaDaily

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They obviously wanna set up an interview with all of the flawless people on here. :teehee:

Naming: Me

All I saw was "MTV wants to talk with Gaga" at first but then I came on the page and was like :usrs:

:toofunny:

WarriorPrince

You guys seriously?

They obviously want us do to a nude photoshoot to prove that we are the hottest fanbase. :nails:

Maybe they want to see our reaction by their tweet so we make a thread (like we did) , and photoscreen our posts and do an article called (see how pathetic gaga fans in gagadaily) :omg:

Seems it's just for MTV's 'Last Fans Standing' award. Different fanbases vote for their artist against another artist and whichever artist wins moves onto the next round. It's all a bit silly really

http://www.mtv.com/n...t-of-2012.jhtml

Okay I'm about 85% sure it's just over that stupid picture sharing thing they're doing on Facebook. They will more than likely ask @gagadaily to tweet a link to an image on Facebook. Most shares are the biggest fans I think

:noparty:

It's still kinda cool. We're being asked to participate in something MTV is doing- when's the last time we were directly contacted by something big like that? (Besides when Gaga tweeted us, of course! :sara:)

but I thought GGD thought MTV was irrelevant and floppy, tbqmfh. :tea::ohwell: Now it is cool that they want to interview GGD, huh?

The tea is served HOT. :music:

RAMROD

Yass sis! Throw dem pahs :crossed:

yaasss, sista! So perezzed rn!

I was like 68KWA.jpg MTV no promo for you nemore!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived