Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV wants to talk with GagaDaily

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm about 85% sure it's just over that stupid picture sharing thing they're doing on Facebook. They will more than likely ask @gagadaily to tweet a link to an image on Facebook. Most shares are the biggest fans I think

:noparty:

Eww. Block them sis!

:derpga:

Rollercoaster

Are they thinking about snubbing us at an awards show or screwing us out of a fanvoted award we won? That's what they do, right?

Dear MTV, what's the point? You will just choose what ever winner you feel like. You are not welcome here.

RAMROD

lol so much for excitement! *throw pies to MTV*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

All I saw was "MTV wants to talk with Gaga" at first but then I came on the page and was like :usrs:

They obviously wanna set up an interview with all of the flawless people on here. :teehee:

THIS.

Hhahahahahahaha

They want to know how we became so flawless tbh :nacho:

The truth was told. :tea:

:excited2:

Does admin still run GGD? I haven't seen a post by him in probably a year. He'd not be the best person to interview.

Edit: I totally wrote "KirilI" and it was edited to "admin"

Yeah that's ****, he does and he'll edit his name out when he comes back online.

Woolfsmck

Does admin still run GGD? I haven't seen a post by him in probably a year. He'd not be the best person to interview.

Edit: I totally wrote "KirilI" and it was edited to "admin"

Thats because when the forum was new and he was using is real name , he got spammed by other posters.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived