💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV wants to talk with GagaDaily

Optimus

Featured Posts

Hmmm that's interesting choosing us over LM.com, I wonder who would do the interview for us?!? :confused:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm that's interesting choosing us over LM.com, I wonder who would do the interview for us?!? :confused:

Gaga runs that site. This site is PURELY fan based.

homomo

Interview me pls :nacho:

Jk, I'd blow the whole interview to scheiße.. :laughga:

Okay I'm about 85% sure it's just over that stupid picture sharing thing they're doing on Facebook. They will more than likely ask @gagadaily to tweet a link to an image on Facebook. Most shares are the biggest fans I think

:noparty:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ChicaSkas

oh no! I thought it would be a lovely news piece about our place in the history of Gaga fan sites... damn I'm too Don Quixote again....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hell0samuel

I never dreamed MTV would want to talk to us. This is my dream. I mean it's all our dreams, we're just fans of an italian american girl who got lucky. I mean times were tough she got bullied in high school but we made it through because we were born this way. I never dreamed in a million years things would turn out this way.

:derpga:

Archived