💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets: BTW The Tenth Anniversary OUT NOW

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Phlop
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Whew!! The way I bopped to Highway Unicorn remake!!

ChubbyVagueBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

anyone who got TASTE and enjoy Fleetwood Mac will enjoy it like I do!!

ChubbyVagueBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

The fact that one of the least popular BtW tracks did that! (Even though I always liked it :unicorn:)

BYE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
15 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Dear River,

This is the biggest fan service cash crab Gaga ever done so you saying it's not about us.. i have to laught :ladyhaha:

pop music is a fan service cash crab :ally:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DoremonLove

Anyways ignoring the entitled ones here who are only spreading negativity with their comments. I really enjoyed a new take on this songs. My fav is judas and highway unicorn:hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Clarity

Can’t wait for the 10 years of ARTPOP to get some covers:ally: (instead of unreleased tracks)

more seriously, I agree about the LGBTQIA+ visibiliy with those covers, but why only 6 tracks? The idea is good (reimagined tracks from those artists) but why doing half of the work. We have plenty of LGBTQIA artists, many songs on BTW, So why only 6 tracks instead of 10-15... It looks rushed and not very generous.

Phlop
5 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Can’t wait for the 10 years of ARTPOP to get some covers:ally: (instead of unreleased tracks)

more seriously, I agree about the LGBTQIA+ visibiliy with those covers, but why only 6 tracks? The idea is good (reimagined tracks from those artists) but why doing half of the work. We have plenty of LGBTQIA artists, many songs on BTW, So why only 6 tracks instead of 10-15... It looks rushed and not very generous.

I feel like they should’ve  atleast done 4 more. Like Hair, Scheiße, Bad Kids, and Americano all go with the central themes. 

But the tracks they did are probably the best for the message and most important (except maybe Judas but it was a single)

BYE

If this is going to happen on ARTPOP 10th anniversary - covers by artists I’ve never heard about instead of some unreleased songs, then she even don’t have to think about doing anniversary album for ARTPOP

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, Tayko said:

Dear River,

This is the biggest fan service cash crab Gaga ever done so you saying it's not about us.. i have to laught :ladyhaha:

flavor of love wtf GIF

What an enlightened and enlightening remark :yennefer:

Chromatican
3 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

No offense my queen but wake me up when you release some bonus tracks from the vault like Ms. Swift

unimpressed country music GIF by Shania Twain

Seriously girl? There aren’t even a lot of BTW outtakes that didn’t make it on the album or get leaked later (Stuck On ******* You). You sound ungrateful af.

Gorehound

They’ve only done six covers and they’re all terrible. Sorry but it’s a no from me. 

I'm fine, Ta

Karen Smith

Are you kidding me Gaga ? Where is hair cover? I mean girl, dont bully yourself

Archived