I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Erich Johnson
9 minutes ago, GUI said:

Hoje eu tou com tesão, hoje eu tou com tesão : cryga:

Such a legendary queen

My mood always bicha

:enigma:

Kadikaado

I just listened to it and I totally disliked it. I love her sound, I love her music, but she sounds really bad in this album. Her voice just sounds overproduced, so high it bothers me and I usually like her voice. I started loving it because I LOVE "Ama, Sofre, Chora" and "Triste com Tesão" is such a BOP. But the rest of the album is terrible. I disagree with the people saying it doesn't sound pop, to me it sounds too much pop, too overproduced. Sounds like a collection of rejects. The last song in the album sounds okayish, but the rest is terrible. I won't listen to it again.

I am sad because I love Pabllo, but this is too generic for me.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Cssomeone

I love Pabllo to death, but c'mon sis, a 20-something-minute album?! And I wish she had played a little more with other Brazilian music styles

lucastecala
8 hours ago, Cssomeone said:

I love Pabllo to death, but c'mon sis, a 20-something-minute album?! And I wish she had played a little more with other Brazilian music styles

This album has a particular frame: it's a tribute to the specific brazilian rythms with which she grew up, in the north and northeast parts of the country. That's why it's so cohesive. 

lucastecala
8 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I just listened to it and I totally disliked it. I love her sound, I love her music, but she sounds really bad in this album. Her voice just sounds overproduced, so high it bothers me and I usually like her voice. I started loving it because I LOVE "Ama, Sofre, Chora" and "Triste com Tesão" is such a BOP. But the rest of the album is terrible. I disagree with the people saying it doesn't sound pop, to me it sounds too much pop, too overproduced. Sounds like a collection of rejects. The last song in the album sounds okayish, but the rest is terrible. I won't listen to it again.

I am sad because I love Pabllo, but this is too generic for me.

If you lack the context of brazilian music scene in the early 2000's, I understand why you may dislike this album. It has a very particular frame: Pabllo is making a tribute to the particular brazilian rythms amongst which she grew up in the 2000's in the countryside of the north and northeast regions of Brazil. It's definetly not pop: it's music genres like "forró", "carimbó", and "calypso", which are infused of an amount of electronic instruments and beats, which may have thrown you off. It's only pop in the sense that it was extremely popular in the poorer parts of the country between 2000 and 2010, and that, like pop, they didn't used to have a lot of prestige. 

Kadikaado
2 hours ago, lucastecala said:

If you lack the context of brazilian music scene in the early 2000's, I understand why you may dislike this album. It has a very particular frame: Pabllo is making a tribute to the particular brazilian rythms amongst which she grew up in the 2000's in the countryside of the north and northeast regions of Brazil. It's definetly not pop: it's music genres like "forró", "carimbó", and "calypso", which are infused of an amount of electronic instruments and beats, which may have thrown you off. It's only pop in the sense that it was extremely popular in the poorer parts of the country between 2000 and 2010, and that, like pop, they didn't used to have a lot of prestige. 

Bee, eu sei disso tudo, mas a Pabllo escolheu pegar tudo de mais genérico que tinha. Só tem música ruim nisso aí.

Cssomeone
3 hours ago, lucastecala said:

This album has a particular frame: it's a tribute to the specific brazilian rythms with which she grew up, in the north and northeast parts of the country. That's why it's so cohesive. 

What you call cohesive, I call repetitive. Even within the rhythms from north and northeast of Brazil, which are quite diverse. My main critique was not about she paying homage to her roots, but the fact that the songs are very short and even the lyrics are quite similar (using 'coração' and 'paixão' for easy rhymes, for instance).

lucastecala
On 6/25/2021 at 11:29 AM, Kadikaado said:

Bee, eu sei disso tudo, mas a Pabllo escolheu pegar tudo de mais genérico que tinha. Só tem música ruim nisso aí.

It's become one of the biggest album debuts in the history of spotify Brazil, so I guess most people liked it. 

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, lucastecala said:

It's become one of the biggest album debuts in the history of spotify Brazil, so I guess most people liked it. 

I'm glad people like it, but I don't like it at all. BTW it lasts 23 minutes, of course it would debut high.

Archived