Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Drag queen Pabllo Vittar releases new album "BATIDÃO TROPICAL"

lucastecala

Featured Posts

lucastecala

Describing it as her "most Brazilian" album yet, brazilian drag super star Pabllo Vittar releases her 4th studio album this thursday night, june 24th. The album is a very cohesive body of work, filled by popular regional brazilian rythms, from north and northeast regions of the country, where Pabllo was born. We're far away from the Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo musical dominance of brazilian funk and samba. Despite the very regional sounds, the imagery is as pop and plastic as ever, from the album cover to the videos from the first two singles: "Ama sofre chora" (loves, suffers cries), and "Triste com T" (something like, sad and horny). The lyrics are purposefully cheeky, silly and naughty, and therefore apropriate to someone who tends to cure one heartbreak going from one man to the next. One line from the first single that easily describes the lyrical vibe from the album is located in the first single: "Piranha também ama", or: whores also love. Boy, and do we! STREAM GHEYS!! SUPPORT AND LGBTQIA+ ICON!

Sneaky Oliver

I thought she was going to release just the single for now. I wasn’t aware the album was coming so soon. Not a big fan of her last song so I’m not sure about this album. By the description, it doesn’t sound like an album I’ll enjoy as much as her previous ones 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I thought she was going to release just the single for now. I wasn’t aware the album was coming so soon. Not a big fan of her last song so I’m not sure about this album. By the description, it doesn’t sound like an album I’ll enjoy as much as her previous ones 

Untill you listen to Zap Zum, Bang Bang and Ultra Som:legend:. This is not the regular south-southeast kind of music. This is pure North-northeast, and os so nostalgic for me. Banda Calypso and Ravelly are my childhood.

Property of @Whale

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Untill you listen to Zap Zum, Bang Bang and Ultra Som:legend:. This is not the regular south-southeast kind of music. This is pure North-northeast, and os so nostalgic for me. Banda Calypso and Ravelly are my childhood.

I like when Pabllo goes for full pop. I’m not a fan of Amor de Q and Ama Sofre Chora kind of sound tbh :bradley: unless the songs you mentioned are like NPN songs which have the Brazilian vibes but still sound like pop

I’m on my Legacy Act era

lucastecala
24 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

it's less "pop" than the previous ones. She made this for the Brazilian market. But fear not, she is set to initiate her global dominance next year with yet another album, this time focused on the global market, and in all likelyhood investing in a "poppier" sound, more palatable for american gays. 

NichuuB
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I like when Pabllo goes for full pop. I’m not a fan of Amor de Q and Ama Sofre Chora kind of sound tbh :bradley: unless the songs you mentioned are like NPN songs which have the Brazilian vibes but still sound like pop

Ultra Som does sound like pop, but you might like bang bang as well

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

it's less "pop" than the previous ones. She made this for the Brazilian market. But fear not, she is set to initiate her global dominance next year with yet another album, this time focused on the global market, and in all likelyhood investing in a "poppier" sound, more palatable for american gays. 

I hope she doesn't end generically like Anitta and her "international market" music. 

Property of @Whale

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

I hope she doesn't end generically like Anitta and her "international market" music. 

She has songs with Charli and Rina, she’ll be fine! She knows what the gays like hahahha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She has songs with Charli and Rina, she’ll be fine! She knows what the gays like hahahha

Old

Property of @Whale

myluis617

Omg yaaas! I lover her music so much, such an inspirition. I only wish I was as polished vocally and visually as her. I wonder when Urias is gonna release an album. Pabllo has grown into such a superstar. Still wish Gaga had performed with her during Rock in Rio. 

NichuuB
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Still wish Gaga had performed with her during Rock in Rio. 

My absolute dream:nooo:

Property of @Whale

myluis617
18 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I literally have grown to love Ame Sofre Chora, Amor de que is like my fave song love that saxophone. 

NichuuB
Just now, SauvignonBlanc94 said:

A maior.

Acima dela só os helicópteros da polícia

gretchen amp GIF

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

I literally have grown to love Ame Sofre Chora, Amor de que is like my fave song love that saxophone.

Eu Vou perfeição musical tbm:legend:

Property of @Whale

Archived