💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn’t Dua announced a US tour?

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

Dua is literally at the top of her game and now is the perfect time to announce a tour and to capitalize on her relevance.

She’s doing a 22 date European tour starting in September but hasn’t announced a US tour (other than a one night performance at the iHeart Radio Music Festival).

When are we finally gonna get to see our the new it girl in person? :giveup:

Yeah I would’ve figured with the iheart performance being announced, the US tour would’ve been scheduled for the fall. Is the euro tour cleared to happen in September? 

Concertaholic
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Yeah I would’ve figured with the iheart performance being announced, the US tour would’ve been scheduled for the fall. Is the euro tour cleared to happen in September? 

According to her website:

https://www.dualipa.com/live/

1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

According to her website:

https://www.dualipa.com/live/

Okay, so the dates that collide with iHeart in Vegas definitely will be postponed. Maybe she should do a US tour in September-October then move the Euro ones to November/December. :saladga: but if she’s going to do that, the tour announcement and tickets need to happen within the next couple of weeks. 

LateToCult

I feel like she’s at an awkward stage in the US right now. She can sell out theaters here without a doubt but maybe arenas are still just out of her grasp. Radio and streaming doesn’t mean she’s got the demand for touring. I can definitely see her label hesitating to do a tour for that reason.

NichuuB

Now US knows how it feels to be the rest of the world. That's how it feels to see other world regions having shows and not yours:nooo:

Property of @Whale

HuffsAhoy

I know right?! I still hate myself for not going to see her at HOB Orlando back in 2018 :bear:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived