Jump to content
USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
celeb

Sam posts new videos of him & Britney goofing around


Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Sam posted these on his instagram, they have apparently gone away to Hawaii.

Glad to see she's in good spirits after the hearing, she deserves the break!

Her laugh :heart:

Britney's instagram just made the following post:

E4rlYAsVkAUS1hK?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQhP9A7gIzE/

Sam posted a video of him and Britney - they have gone away to Hawaii, she deserves the break in her favourite place.

 

#JusticeForBritney ♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Adrenaliner

She deserves everything good she can get. It physically makes me sick to think how she ''wasted'' 13 years of her life and we all did nothing. I will never stop fighting for her freedom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pink Narcissus

His teeth look too good to be real.  prob veneers.

 

I am happy for her!!!

As Long As You Pay Me…
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gimme More changed the title to Sam posts new videos of him & Britney goofing around
Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

She deserves everything good she can get. It physically makes me sick to think how she ''wasted'' 13 years of her life and we all did nothing. I will never stop fighting for her freedom.

I'm so happy she's in good spirits and going to her favourite place!

I REALLY hope a petition is filed within the next 7 days to terminate this unlawful conservatorship!

#JusticeForBritney ♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill

You should change the title to reflect their correct pronouns :)

Edit: I thought this was Sam Smith and I was confused but pleased.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLuna

You know, of all the guys Britney has been with, Sam is the only one I have a good feeling about. He just looks so sweet and genuine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I'm so happy she's in good spirits and going to her favourite place!

I REALLY hope a petition is filed within the next 7 days to terminate this unlawful conservatorship!

These last few days has been a real rollercoaster for me. How have you been?

I am pretty torn about this. I am happy that she is finally able to speak up and all people can now see what they are doing to her. But also, it truly breaks my heart to hear what she has really gone through for 13 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown

Sam has been her only comfort this entire time. I can’t imagine how scared he probably was to get in the way of Jamie considering he’s threatened Kfed, her kids, and even the mom basically with financial stuff and lawsuits. 
 

im just happy Theyre finally getting time to themselves. He seriously seems really good for her and she seems really good for him. They’re a great couple 

Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
51 minutes ago, Jill said:

You should change the title to reflect their correct pronouns :)

Edit: I thought this was Sam Smith and I was confused but pleased.

We all know you too well sis that was a joke setup :ally:

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
50 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

These last few days has been a real rollercoaster for me. How have you been?

I am pretty torn about this. I am happy that she is finally able to speak up and all people can now see what they are doing to her. But also, it truly breaks my heart to hear what she has really gone through for 13 years. 

I’m still shook from yesterday but immensely proud!  

Same here, I feel the exact same! I hope she feels empowered from finally being able to be publicly heard!

#JusticeForBritney ♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper

It would be nice to have his last name added since Sam can be anyone. It doesnt show Britney in mobile and im like, who is Sam? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

You know, of all the guys Britney has been with, Sam is the only one I have a good feeling about. He just looks so sweet and genuine.

Plus he's hot AF Body Roll Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...