Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where's this picture from?

Aglaya

Featured Posts

Schwerk
6 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Thank you so much, I was literally googling her tattoos in hopes of finding the person :messga:

😆Seriously? Why? So many people, including fans take pics like this with Gaga, why did you feel the need to find out who this particular person is? No judgment, genuinely curious.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

nightadieu
Just now, Schwerk said:

😆Seriously? Why? So many people, including fans take pics like this with Gaga, why did you feel the need to find out who this particular person is? No judgment, genuinely curious.

It bothered me that I couldn’t find out who that person was :oops: I’m a Taurus so I’ll blame it on that 

Schwerk
12 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

It bothered me that I couldn’t find out who that person was :oops: I’m a Taurus so I’ll blame it on that 

Hahaha, never knew it was a Taurus trait, as I am one myself. Funny I love to research too. Not in this case tho, I've see Ky dj years ago and follow her insta so I recognized her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Pharamon
2 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I've never seen that one before...

I also found a pic on pinterest recently - I'm wondering who the girl is and why they're hugging like a pregnant couple? :huntyga: or is it fake?

Reveal hidden contents

This is literally me PMSing :bradley: :ladyhaha:

A31-B8118-284-A-486-A-85-C0-E95-A84-C666

gurl she just had some kebab and it was so good they took a pic circa 2018 (question mark?)

Archived