36 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Where do you guys listen to it? When I click on youtube it's removed

Apparently it's not out in the US yet :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matteonster

Wooooow it’s so freaking good! I very much enjoyed Marry The Night and Edge Of Glory but this is something else ❤️

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

VoidTwo

Don't crucify me (the things I do, do, do) but for me:

1. You And I 

2. Born This Way 

3. The Edge of Glory 

4. Marry The Night

5. Judas

6. Highway Unicorn 

MANiCURE 6

1. Yoü And I 

2. Marry The Night

3. The Edge of Glory 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Highway Unicorn

5. Born This Way

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6.  Judas

tyler k

ngl I wish we would've gotten more queer artists of color for these reimagined songs. don't get me wrong, Kylie's MTN is a serve and Olly's EOG is cute but like.... what a missed opportunity? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Chromatica Island

It's not available

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

raginchristians
22 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

ngl I wish we would've gotten more queer artists of color for these reimagined songs. don't get me wrong, Kylie's MTN is a serve and Olly's EOG is cute but like.... what a missed opportunity? 

looks like brittney spencer & madeline edwards are both women of color which is at least something… but 100% the lack of queer artists of color is a little disappointing, please gaga give us at leave one out of six as a treat :selena:

he/they

SKANK
1 hour ago, raginchristians said:

looks like brittney spencer & madeline edwards are both women of color which is at least something… but 100% the lack of queer artists of color is a little disappointing, please gaga give us at leave one out of six as a treat :selena:

salty like sodium

I find it hilarious that the least famous song from the original album is the one who ended up with the best reimagined version. Orville's BTW is great but it's really similar to the original BTW Country Road mix. But this new Highway Unicorn mix brings new depth to the song without losing its energy, so kudos to them !

sillynate

Can any Australian monsters provide me with two Apple Music links to the remaining two songs, but by their respective artists with the tan color artworks. NOT from the BTW rerelease where the 6 reimagines are added at the end of standard BTW and it has the GagaCycle cover without text. 
thank you :heart: 

I’m in the US & it’s not out yet and I NEED those tan single covers for my ocd :bradley:

Archived