Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Eido

Featured Posts

Pennywise
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Then what? Maybe she's not on twitter checking thigns and she has other things to do 

tenor.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm usually against putting expectations like this on Gaga but I actually would also be very disappointed if she said nothing.

She was vocal with Kesha wanting her freedom, she needs to support Britney too.

that's true but the Kesha case was very damaging to Gaga's mental health and probably was highly triggering for her, so if she doesn't say anything about Britney I'd assume its for that reason, which as annoying as it may seem, is something we should respect 

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Then what? Maybe she's not on twitter checking thigns and she has other things to do 

Bobby and Sam are friends, no? i think Gaga will say something soon. 

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I won't drag the subject and this will be my only reply to it but I'm sure whatever she has to do can be paused for 2 minutes to type a tweet/IG story/anything in support of her fellow pop star. And it's not like Gaga and other celebrities are isolated from the public. This is a huge thing that's literally EVERYWHERE right now, I'm sure she and other celebrities have heard or will hear about it very soon. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Phaye Monster

After today, I don’t ever want to see someone saying she “needs” a conservatorship or any crap like this. It should’ve ended long ago, in fact it should never have even happened, but with everything we have learned today, there shouldn’t be any doubt whatsoever that Britney NEEDS her freedom. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

that's true but the Kesha case was very damaging to Gaga's mental health and probably was highly triggering for her, so if she doesn't say anything about Britney I'd assume its for that reason, which as annoying as it may seem, is something we should respect 

A tweet wouldn't kill her, also doesn't Sam has a relationship with someone from the HAUS ? 

Cookie Tookie

This is disgusting. Can’t believe she’s been put through all this.

COOOK
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

:applause: This, and Sam wearing a Free Britney shirt :applause: HERE FOR IT 

Photo or it never happened :neyde:

alsemanche

Are they still on recess or? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived