Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

No idea but the judge said that they were not aware it was being heard by the media or something like that and that it was illegal and they stopped it immediately 

Just now, RahrahWitch said:

I guess not, she said something about giving an order before they started or something :shrug:

That is so sad :giveup: she just dropped some seriously heavy and personal sh*t.

Praying this doesn't bite her. At least we can all see the extent of how wretched this conservatorship really is. It definitely lit a fire under me :crossed:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I guess not, she said something about giving an order before they started or something :shrug:

She wanted it to be public and then didn’t realize it was but was happy it was public. On the Free Britney LA insta she said she wanted it to be public.

noa234
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

That is so sad :giveup: she just dropped some seriously heavy and personal sh*t.

Praying this doesn't bite her. At least we can all see the extent of how wretched this conservatorship really is. It definitely lit a fire under me :crossed:

plz add this to the 1st page

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She said “I wanted an open (?) for the press to hear which I didn’t know we were doing today so thank you” she wanted it to be public

at 3:30 https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQenbQelmNy/?utm_medium=copy_link

I hope this gets enormous from now on. I want pressure from everyone in the media to end this ****. If anyone had any doubts this was really going on, now we have all the confirmation we need.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She said “I wanted an open (?) for the press to hear which I didn’t know we were doing today so thank you” she wanted it to be public

at 3:30 https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQenbQelmNy/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm confused :rip:

I'm hoping for the best regardless. She deserves to get out of this alive, marry her stud boyfriend, have his kids, and live a happy life.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

MANiCURE 6

I'm in tears right now... I want to hug her and tell her all the love I have for her... She deserves so much. She deserves freedom, to have a baby, to get married, to be happy and with her loved ones. Living her best life for 2-3 years and then she'll do what she wants. If she wants to do music again, then she'll do it, if not, she'll do something else, or just focus on her family. It will be up to her and I think that is all that she wants right now.

ProfessionalClown
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm confused :rip:

I'm hoping for the best regardless. She deserves to get out of this alive, marry her stud boyfriend, have his kids, and live a happy life.

She basically said she wanted all this to be public for everyone to hear but didn’t want it coming from paparazzi I think. She wanted it directly coming from the courtroom so the whole livestream thing was good on her part. 

Phaye Monster

I swear, if the conservatorship doesn’t end with all of this now public knowledge, I feel there will be inexplicable outrage. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived