HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 I wish I was still teaching in Orlando because all this does is make me want to incorporate even more "radical" literature in my English classes You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatica Island 8,538 Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 Abolish the Republican party! Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳⚧ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,855 Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 The levels of irony and hypocrisy in this are far too high wtf Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 38 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said: Are they that afraid of a younger, educated generation not voting Republican anymore? That's already the reality, this is so they can go after teachers that speak out against them. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 27 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said: I wish I was still teaching in Orlando because all this does is make me want to incorporate even more "radical" literature in my English classes "and I'm going to tend to the rabbits..." This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,635 Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 Literally so embarrassing chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,978 Posted June 24, 2021 Author Share Posted June 24, 2021 6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said: I wish I was still teaching in Orlando because all this does is make me want to incorporate even more "radical" literature in my English classes You better indoctrinate those kids into Antifa so the radical leftist liberals like Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton can safely run their pizza parlor abortion clinic baby parts store Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,084 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 Can't wait to move out of Orlando and never look back Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 9 minutes ago, PartySick said: You better indoctrinate those kids into Antifa so the radical leftist liberals like Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton can safely run their pizza parlor abortion clinic baby parts store I'll freshen up my liberal hypnosis files this summer You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said: Can't wait to move out of Orlando and never look back Im the opposite, I can't wait to love back You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,084 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 Just now, HuffsAhoy said: Im the opposite, I can't wait to love back Where'd you go?!? I'm tryna go back to the northeast. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 I agree with education being full of all ideas, but not all ideas should be treated as fact. doing this should eliminate all religious schools to exist in that state. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,978 Posted June 24, 2021 Author Share Posted June 24, 2021 Just now, HuffsAhoy said: Im the opposite, I can't wait to love back Trade with us Just now, holy scheisse said: Where'd you go?!? I'm tryna go back to the northeast. A dream When I visited Massachusetts I never wanted to come back. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,084 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 Just now, PartySick said: A dream When I visited Massachusetts I never wanted to come back. I moved here from NJ in 2017, and I'm ready to go back... Leaving in September!! I'm gonna miss the warmth and playa linda but otherwise this state is the pits. Why don't you get out? Lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 24, 2021 Share Posted June 24, 2021 7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said: Where'd you go?!? I'm tryna go back to the northeast. Im from NC, lived in O-town from 2015-2020. Moved back to NC last July. You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.