Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

FL gov signs law preventing universities from "indoctrinating students"


PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

I agree with education being full of all ideas, but not all ideas should be treated as fact.

doing this should eliminate all religious schools to exist in that state.

That's the problem though. Teaching conservative viewpoints from a factual perspective only proves how ineffective and destructive they are.

Poverty, the ultra rich, employee rights being non-existent, a myriad of social issues (racial, lgbt, women's rights, etc) every single conservative viewpoint exacerbates these issues and pointing that out is now against the law...or at least leads to your school's funding potentially being cut. Then you, as the teacher who caused that damage, could face retaliation and be let go to make room for someone who will appease the Florida government's idea of "fair".

It's hella freaking dangerous :toofunny:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Im from NC, lived in O-town from 2015-2020. Moved back to NC last July. 

Damn why do you wanna come back? :green: 

I hope I don't miss it when I leave lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

If this global warming thing could hurry the f*ck up already and wash this ridiculous state off the map that'd be great.

Half of us here are Democrats :wtf:

Link to post
Share on other sites

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Damn why do you wanna come back? :green: 

I hope I don't miss it when I leave lol 

I miss my friends, the theme parks, and being close to the Gulf 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

playa linda

I go to that beach :flutter:

Spoiler

I had a thing with a guy who had that beach's name tattooed on his chest too :toofunny:

 

3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Why don't you get out? Lol

I'm taking care of my grandparents :yennefer: I'm saving a lot of money though so as soon as my responsibilities end here I'm bouncing asap.

My grandpa is pretty sickly atm and my grandma wants to move back to Virginia when the inevitable happens and I'm not opposed to that at all.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
2 minutes ago, POP2 said:

Half of us here are Democrats :wtf:

Yeah but Florida Democrats are lazy and unorganized :neyde:

We actually outnumber Republicans in this state and yet Trump still won here. We're a liability :smh:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

 

  Hide contents

I had a thing with a guy who had that beach's name tattooed on his chest too :toofunny:

 

Me investigating the torsos of grindr to reverse warholian discover your true identity 

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

But omg love that beach. Went to beach 13 for the first time today if you catch my drift:stalkga: 

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm taking care of my grandparents :yennefer: I'm saving a lot of money though so as soon as my responsibilities end here I'm bouncing asap.

My grandpa is pretty sickly atm and my grandma wants to move back to Virginia when the inevitable happens and I'm not opposed to that at all.

Awww I gotchu, what a loving grandchild you are. Well much love to you and your grandparents, I do hope you escape Florida soon though. :selena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Went to beach 13 for the first time today if you catch my drift:stalkga: 

I do, unfortunately :bradley:

 

1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Me investigating the torsos of grindr to reverse warholian discover your true identity 

Good luck :v:

There's like dozens of guys with Playa Linda tats :ally:

2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Awww I gotchu, what a loving grandchild you are. Well much love to you and your grandparents, I do hope you escape Florida soon though. :selena:

They raised me 'cause my parents suck so it's the least I can do :bear:

I plan on dying as an old mountain hermit somewhere where it snows :fan:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah but Florida Democrats are lazy and unorganized :neyde:

We actually outnumber Republicans in this state and yet Trump still won here. We're a liability :smh:

Right. He lost in MiamiDade County of all places by 7%! :deadbanana: I mean how sad and lazy does your party have to be for a crazy like Trump to almost win the county Miami is in :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Right. He lost in MiamiDade County of all places by 7%! :deadbanana: I mean how sad and lazy does your party have to be for a crazy like Trump to almost win the county Miami is in :lmao:

I KNOOOW :messga:

And I was out there knocking on doors, waving signs, getting dirty looks and middle fingers, and for what? NOTHING :messga:

The people are here, the votes are available, the population of Florida leans left, and yet we have a Republican governor, two Republican senators (f*cking Rick Scott is one of them of all people :smh:), and we apparently made Trump feel so damn welcome that he moved in about 200 miles away from my house. I'm pretty sure I can smell him from here! :smh:

A f*cking travesty :smh:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC

This is happening in many states. It’s scary. I’m really worried about these laws they’re passing about education right now. 

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yeah but Florida Democrats are lazy and unorganized :neyde:

We actually outnumber Republicans in this state and yet Trump still won here. We're a liability :smh:

Sadly you’re not lying:yennefer: FL dems are awful at organizing. I mean, how did Dems almost lose DADE??? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HuffsAhoy
11 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

This is happening in many states. It’s scary. I’m really worried about these laws they’re passing about education right now. 

I'm just waiting for the moment the Repugnants in the General Assembly pass a law that requires me to teach The Bible in my English class :wtf:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...