Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Arrow's Star Removed from Flight for Screaming to Wife

Aphasic

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

Good. If you can't act like an adult in public, you shouldn't be in public. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

JusKeepBreathin

The marriage is probably over. Once you can't hide arguments it almost always is. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Stephen

Wow, he always seemed like such a nice level headed guy. I mean of course even a nice person gets into arguments lol. I wonder how bad it really was

Kinda OT but just yesterday I was watching this really cute video of him gushing over Grant Gustin :billie:

TheSlash
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Wow, he always seemed like such a nice level headed guy. I mean of course even a nice person gets into arguments lol. I wonder how bad it really was

Kinda OT but just yesterday I was watching this really cute video of him gushing over Grant Gustin :billie:

I read way too many Olivarry fanfictions, I'd probably die of thirst watching this video :messga: 

Ew, David!

Stephen
30 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I read way too many Olivarry fanfictions, I'd probably die of thirst watching this video :messga: 

If you know any good ones feel free to DM me :poot: :bon:

TheSlash
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If you know any good ones feel free to DM me :poot: :bon:

I mostly read very....explicit :bon: .... one-shots, so I'm probably not a big help :oops: . So, same goes for you with recommendations, I guess :awkney: .

Spoiler

Oddly, the ones that aren't one-shots and have a promising dynamic almost always have Joe and Iris acting like the biggest jerks on the planet :derpga: 

Spoiler

And are always unfinished :fatcat: 

Ew, David!

Stephen
18 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I mostly read very....explicit :bon: .... one-shots, so I'm probably not a big help :oops: . So, same goes for you with recommendations, I guess :awkney: .

Hide contents

Oddly, the ones that aren't one-shots and have a promising dynamic almost always have Joe and Iris acting like the biggest jerks on the planet :derpga: 

Hide contents

And are always unfinished :fatcat: 

Spoiler

You can DM me those one shots :poot::billie:

Archived