Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce, H.E.R. and other music stars enter Emmy competition

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

More than a dozen of music’s biggest stars, from Beyoncé to H.E.R., would love an Emmy to add to their award shelves.
Cher, Dolly Parton, Marcus Mumford and the Recording Academy's Harvey Mason Jr. are also among those submitting their music for Emmy consideration.

♦ Beyoncé is entered for music direction and original song (both with Derek Dixie) for “Black Is King,” her musical film companion to “The Lion King” (also on Disney Plus). The song “Black Parade” won her a Grammy earlier this year for best R&B performance. Beyoncé has eight past Emmy nominations but has yet to win.

♦ H.E.R. (with Josiah Bassey) is entered for original song for “Hold Us Together” from the Disney Plus movie “Safety.” She won the Oscar earlier this year and already has four Grammys, so an Emmy win would put her three-fourths of the way to a fabled EGOT.

♦ Dolly Parton entered two songs, “When an Angel Knows Your Dreams” from the Netflix movie “Christmas on the Square,” and “I Still Believe” (with Kent Wells) from her CBS special “A Holly Dolly Christmas.”

♦ Cher has entered the song “Walls” (written with Mark Taylor) from the Paramount Plus documentary “Cher and the Loneliest Elephant.”

♦ Harvey Mason Jr., currently president-CEO of the Recording Academy, is entered twice for NBC’s “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist”: for music direction and for the song “Crimson Love” (co-written with Andrew Hey and writers Austin Winsberg and Lindsey Rosin).

source

I'm not Po the ho

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

her is going to be an EGOT pretty soon

Yep :applause:She already got the Oscar (Which I think is the hardest to get from EGOT)

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

O.G.E.T.H.E.R

¡ooh! ¡aay! baila tan nice tiene una vibe de k-pop star

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Yep :applause:She already got the Oscar (Which I think is the hardest to get from EGOT)

Tony is up there too

Luna Lovegood
7 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She already has a Tony? 

luna’s advocate

TheSlash
52 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Gaga needs to do something for Emmy pls:dom:

She sang on the Friends reunion, does that count? :selena:

Ew, David!

ZiggyZiggs