GucciGa
2 hours ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

Ā 

theres so much evidence to support that she was killed its insaneĀ 

No, there isn'tĀ 

šŸ˜‡

GucciGa
7 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

I donā€™t believe that he had her killed, or that anyone in the family did for that matter, but letā€™s not pretend he isnā€™t guilty of other things!Ā He might have been innocent in her actual death but he sure isnā€™t innocent elsewhere. Itā€™s pretty evident that the man emotionally abused Diana for the entirety of their marriage and then turned around to cheat on her just to drive the knife in further. He is responsible for much of the darkness she endured once she became a royal and afterward as well. Thatā€™s pretty much where this idea of him having her offed comes from. Itā€™s very easy to think of the man as capable of doing something like that when he was capable of doing the terrible things he did to her in life. Honestly, if she hadnā€™t died in the accident, thereā€™s no doubt his continuous bullying of her wouldā€™ve led her to taking her own life (like it almost did once already). The abuse is what he shouldā€™ve been investigated for, but he got away with it like all the royals get away with their misbehavior.Ā 

Omg what kind of Crown fanfic are you reading šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. It's frustrating as hell to try and discuss the Royal Family with Americans who suddenly became interested in them since The Crown (pssst, its a drama, not factual) or Markle married one of them and they bought into that whole drama.Ā 

First you say you don't believe he killed her, then you say he's capable of it. So which is it?Ā 

Just bc he was a crap husband doesn't mean he was capable of murder. He was divorced from her. Don't you think if he'd wanted her dead he'd have done it before she took a chunk of his money?Ā 

He wasn't bullying her. They actually had a good relationship when she died. It was very amiable and they greeted each other with a kiss at events for the kids. Charles had his faults but Diana was no picnic either. Neither if them were pristine in that marriage.

Diana made stupid choices, she encouraged the paparazzi when it suited her. She went from being completely private with past boyfriend to almost flaunting Dodi (kissing on the yacht while looking at cameras). She played a part in driving up the frenzy around her that summer which culminated in the Paris chase in to the tunnel. And when all is said and done, you can blame Charles all you want for marrying her when he loved somebody else, but a bad marriage (which was resolved and they were peacefully co parenting) did not make her get into a speeding car with a drunk driver and no seatbelt.Ā 

That was the cause of death. Catastrophic internal injuries. Which will happen when you crash into a concrete pilar at 65mph with no seatbelt.Ā 

It really seems like a lot of you need to take your Diana tinted glasses off and look at the cold hard facts. I did years ago and as someone who bawled like a baby watching her funeral, her death was no mystery and her own actions and decisions played a big part.Ā 

šŸ˜‡

LG7 time now
2 hours ago, GodofLove said:

is he Gay?

I had to give you your very first reaction cause what kind of question is this?Ā :ladyhaha:Ā welcome to GGD

Knife

It wouldn't surprise me if Camila had something to do with it..

Spoiler

Camila Cabello.Ā :chica:

Ā 

6 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Anyone who believes otherwise is blind to the truth IMO.

The truth can never be a theory

ProfessionalClown
12 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Its beyond crazy.Ā 

Not really lmao. You seem to think that a very powerful royal family WOULDNT think of offing an outsider to save their image? I mean she was divorcing him and getting with someone else, it was I heard of. It caused rebellion against the family as well because of how open Diana was.

Ā 

other royal families and such in other countries have done similar to thhose who ā€œpose a threatā€

GucciGa
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Not really lmao. You seem to think that a very powerful royal family WOULDNT think of offing an outsider to save their image? I mean she was divorcing him and getting with someone else, it was I heard of. It caused rebellion against the family as well because of how open Diana was.

Ā 

other royal families and such in other countries have done similar to thhose who ā€œpose a threatā€

They were already long divorced. He had given her millions in settlement (see? You didn't even know this basic fact... Think about that šŸ˜‰) Don't you think that if he was gonna off her that he'd do it BEFORE losing a chunk of money? Diana had had multiple boyfriends before Dodi. Charles didn't care, in case you missed it he very much wanted out of the marriage. In fact, Diana moving on was a great thing for him bc it meant that he could start to bring camilla slowly out of the shadows. There is zero logic to what you're saying. You fail to provide any proof or evidence or motive that "the royals" had her killed. It's just something people spit out bc reality is too boring and it places Diana as the victim of her own stupidity.Ā 

The same thing is happening with Meghan. Nothing is her fault. It's the nasty evil racist royals who are at fault for everything. Meanwhile Meghan has fallen out with her dad, her siblings, her in laws, her mom's family, her former staff, the British tabloids .. šŸ˜‚ Like I'm not saying she's had an easy time if it in the tabloid spotlight but she's clearly not the angelic, inspirational victim so many of her stans insist she is. She's not an easy person to get along with. Kate Middleton has been in the spotlight for 20 years and there has been zero stories of her being mean or nasty to anyone, yet Megz arrives and suddenly Kate is the bad guy? Come on.. You have to look at things logically and if there is a pattern of behaviour then something stinks.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ˜‡

ProfessionalClown
21 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

They were already long divorced. He had given her millions in settlement (see? You didn't even know this basic fact... Think about that šŸ˜‰) Don't you think that if he was gonna off her that he'd do it BEFORE losing a chunk of money? Diana had had multiple boyfriends before Dodi. Charles didn't care, in case you missed it he very much wanted out of the marriage. In fact, Diana moving on was a great thing for him bc it meant that he could start to bring camilla slowly out of the shadows. There is zero logic to what you're saying. You fail to provide any proof or evidence or motive that "the royals" had her killed. It's just something people spit out bc reality is too boring and it places Diana as the victim of her own stupidity.Ā 

The same thing is happening with Meghan. Nothing is her fault. It's the nasty evil racist royals who are at fault for everything. Meanwhile Meghan has fallen out with her dad, her siblings, her in laws, her mom's family, her former staff, the British tabloids .. šŸ˜‚ Like I'm not saying she's had an easy time if it in the tabloid spotlight but she's clearly not the angelic, inspirational victim so many of her stans insist she is. She's not an easy person to get along with. Kate Middleton has been in the spotlight for 20 years and there has been zero stories of her being mean or nasty to anyone, yet Megz arrives and suddenly Kate is the bad guy? Come on.. You have to look at things logically and if there is a pattern of behaviour then something stinks.Ā 

Ā 

ā€œYou didnā€™t even know this basic factā€ I said she divorced him. I said ā€œdivorcing and getting with someone elseā€ which is literally the same thing.

Ā 

Someone has a major superiority complex.Ā 

GucciGa
20 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

ā€œYou didnā€™t even know this basic factā€ I said she divorced him. I said ā€œdivorcing and getting with someone elseā€ which is literally the same thing.

Ā 

Someone has a major superiority complex.Ā 

No. I'm just tired of people saying the Royal Family offed her bc they read it on some conspiracy forum and bc it suits their agenda as Markle fans. We know why Diana died. It's irrefutable.Ā 

šŸ˜‡

Archived