💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arrives in St.Peterburgh Russia with glitter on her hair

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would she break out the Fiber Optic Wig here? :huh: I thought she was saving it for something big.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

LetsGetHigh

FIBER OPTIC WIG :') i thought she was gonna use it for a video.... WHAT IF THE LEAD SINGLE IS COMING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED?!

Highway Capricorn

Why would she break out the Fiber Optic Wig here? :huh: I thought she was saving it for something big.

Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow :creepflop:

Alien Tulip

FIBER OPTIC WIG :') i thought she was gonna use it for a video.... WHAT IF THE LEAD SINGLE IS COMING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED?!

I doubt it. It is coming LATER than expected :derpga:

Well, it's a brunette wig, not the real one of the video announcing the fiber optic wig.

Alien Tulip

Well, it's a brunette wig, not the real one of the video announcing the fiber optic wig.

I agree. I think the fiber optic wig she is saving is obviously the blonde one in the video and she also said it MOVES. This one doesn't move.

LetsGetHigh
difference is the color of the wig. still, there's a big probability that it is a fiber optic wig.

Galactic Mess

Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow :creepflop:

Stop. Hyping. Me.

Srsly now, if she's actually weearing the fiber-optic wig (not sure if she its - it looks more like golden strands or sth), the lead single's release must be close, like in a month or two...

Archived