MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

British singer slammed for identifying as Korean after surgeries

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Oli London has spent years and over £150K trying to become like their South Korean idol – but some people say they've gone too far.

The 31-year-old British K-pop fanatic has come under fire for claiming to "identify" as Korean.

Oli London has previously appeared on TV shows including Botched, Dr Phil,Plastic Surgery Knifemares to discuss their cosmetic procedures designed to make them more closely resemble BTS star Jimin. They said 'If I can't be with Jimin, at least I can look like him.'"

Oli London has spent a fortune travelling the world for radical plastic surgeries and admitted to having skin whitening injections to "look more Korean".

They also admitted to have multiple cardboard cutouts of Jimin from BTS. "I take Jimin to the restaurant, I sleep with Jimin in the bed" they said.
Oli also married a cardboard cutout of Jimin in a Las Vegas ceremony officiated by an Elvis impersonator last year.

But the UK singer was met with online outrage last week after they revealed they identified as non-binary – and Korean.

After a backlash from social media users regarding the claim to a different nationality, Oli doubled-down and tweeted "it is  in my DNA": 

• LMAO 9
Andreu

the "naw naw it's true" singer

Edited by Andreu
before there was love there was silence
  • LMAO 1
Bonkers

If you equate race with a list of physical characteristics, then yes.  However, that's not really what a race is, so no.  :vegas:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Melancholia

before anyone tries to link this to kpop and kpop fans, we ALL think they're a joke too :triggered:

Edited by Melancholia
alsemanche

What :bear:

That's not how it works bestie

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
Reginald

ndIXuSmV_400x400.jpg

"Korean?" This picture looks like Jaclyn Hill in a pink wig :awkney:

Born To The Night
  • LMAO 12
thatfoxyfeeling

I can't stand people like him doing literally anything to get the attention they crave. :wtf:

• Like 1
Concertaholic

Histrionic, attention seeking tw*t. Don’t give them one ounce of attention cause it only feeds their need to act out :haroon:

• Like 2
GagaSine

They should really make therapy universally free :bear:

:bradley:

Edited by GagaSine
  • LMAO 10
PussPuss

I’ll probably get roasted for this but I truly do not see a difference with identifying as a different “race” or identifying as a different gender. 

If you are a white man assigned at birth and can “feel” like a woman (what does that even mean?) why can they not “feel” black (what does that even mean?) If we respect how trans people identify why not people who identify with a different race. 

Free Pussin'
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I’ll probably get roasted for this but I truly do not see a difference with identifying as a different “race” or identifying as a different gender. 

If you are a white man assigned at birth and can “feel” like a woman (what does that even mean?) why can they not “feel” black (what does that even mean?) If we respect how trans people identify why not people who identify with a different race. 

Gender is a socially constructed concept. The one you’re assigned with at birth and may change it for a big variety of reasons. Race or nationality (I don’t think Korean is a…race?) has nothing to do with the way you feel or want to be seen. It’s something genetic. It’s a very dangerous idea you’re stating since racism is a very violent tool against certain people, they might consider the option of identifying with another race to escape it 

it happened again but my planets were not aligned
  • Like 1