Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish addresses anti-Asian slur controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Aphasic
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Just saying" maybe it's easier for you guys to accept an apology from a white american person. 

This!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Okay, can we move on now? I can't stand cancelling someone over things from the past, especially when it's evident that said someone isn't like that (anymore) :madge: .

Ew, David!

A MESS
1 hour ago, Frybean said:

Yeah not sure about that :laughga:

On the one side, she still young.

But on the other hand, I'm Asian.

The whole situation to me is like "What? She has racism joke and queer bait? Okay... What she's apologize? Oh okaaaay..."

Like just watching people thanks for her apologize and me be like "Yeah... right..." :laughga:

prepare for white folks to tell you how to feel :poot:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Phlop

What I just don’t agree with is that she didn’t come up about her ignorant comments until after it was found out. I would’ve appreciated it more if she came out when all the Asian hate crimes started happening and maybe addressed it like “In the past I’ve made ignorant comments toward the Asian community and I don’t support any past ideas that might resurface” (something along those lines). It’s kinda a cop out when people just apologize when they get “caught”.

I don’t think she’s racist though but she def grew up privileged and Caucasian soooo....

BYE

Living
2 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

I hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way because what she did was unacceptable,

but I can’t help like feel like someone high up in the music industry is against her

*Person does something racist multiple times*

Fan: ‘This must be a conspiracy!’

:huntyga:

Agunimon

This is such a night and day reaction to her apology compared to other forums. Love to see it. So much more sensible. 

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, Living said:

Was this not something from when she was barely 13?

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

is everyone happy now they got their instagram apology :awkney:

Oh they will never be happy. They will move on to the next target while saying X 10 worse in their group chats 

😇

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, iamjune said:

This was a stupid "controversary" in the first place, but meh, I hope it at least puts Twitter to rest for now.

A stupid what? 

Phlop
25 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Was this not something from when she was barely 13?

She was 15-16 in those videos and it makes sense since that’s the hair color she had then

BYE

AnglerfishbraBENUS
16 hours ago, Living said:

Lol Im talking about her flopping sis. 

Nvm lol

dynamite
15 hours ago, Phlop said:

What I just don’t agree with is that she didn’t come up about her ignorant comments until after it was found out. I would’ve appreciated it more if she came out when all the Asian hate crimes started happening and maybe addressed it like “In the past I’ve made ignorant comments toward the Asian community and I don’t support any past ideas that might resurface” (something along those lines). It’s kinda a cop out when people just apologize when they get “caught”.

I don’t think she’s racist though but she def grew up privileged and Caucasian soooo....

Tbh why would she even remember this incident before Twitter brought it to her attention? It's probably the first time she thought about it since it happened, it wasn't a calculated hate speech on national television, it probably didn't even register with her til now.

enissa11
15 hours ago, Phlop said:

not everyone is lady gaga :/

Mad Architect of Light

Archived