😇

nightadieu
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

I really hope most of your WiFi stops working tomorrow 😐

What Does That Mean Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Suspiria
9 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I really hope most of your WiFi stops working tomorrow 😐

A thread about Gaga doing something interesting that I'm sure 90% of fans are excited to listen to, and you make the first reply something unnecessarily negative about monsters? Seems like you're the problem here:oops:

Bonkers

Just be careful because if you unlearn TOO much you might become a Katy stan.  :emma:

I kid, I kid the Katy stans we :heart: you.  

I actually do look forward to this.  Half the problem we have is things we THINK we know but actually don't, should be a brilliant talk and I love how Lady Gaga looks likes an ornament you hang on a christmas tree.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Gaga2645
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

A thread about Gaga doing something interesting that I'm sure 90% of fans are excited to listen to, and you make the first reply something unnecessarily negative about monsters? Seems like you're the problem here:oops:

No its bc the bad ones make their ways into the streams and comment “WHERE IS ACT II”

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

No its bc the bad ones make their ways into the streams and comment “WHERE IS ACT II”

no justice no peace

Spoiler

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Chromatica Island

I look forward to this! I have done a lot of unlearning as well and it is enlightening!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

GagasEarCondom

Excited to see this!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mister G

People can say what they want about her, no one can ever discredit her philanthropy and willingness to use her platform to bring about change in the world. We stan a legend who fights for equality.

PunkTheFunk

Me in the chat tomorrow when some of you start spamming "SOUR CANDY MV MOM":

GagasEarCondom

I love ARTPOP and Chromatica but please dont spam the chat with that lets keep the focus on the serious subject...

Unless Gaga busted out a Q&A :stalkga:

You know the stans are going to abuse it

All of your comments gonna get retracted :cryga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Archived