đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic

I just saw on Twitter than Krystal’s most watched performance video (views as of ahead of being announced on drag race) was a video that included her performing You Don’t Own Me…makes you think…

Gottmik lipsynced to Rumors in her audition video too

buy bionic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, bionic said:

but this fact didn't help her at all. :selena:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

bionic
12 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

but this fact didn't help her at all. :selena:

Some things can’t be salvaged :laughga:

buy bionic

CyanDante
13 minutes ago, bionic said:

I just saw on Twitter than Krystal’s most watched performance video (views as of ahead of being announced on drag race) was a video that included her performing You Don’t Own Me…makes you think…

Like Cheryl Hole lipsynced to the specific remix of Call my Name that she was already used to perform to, infront of Cheryl Cole. Could they make it any more obvious? :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Some things can’t be salvaged :laughga:

:air:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Borisapillar
13 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

whew is she the youngest to win drag race?

RuPaul was the youngest. She snatched the first crown while still in utero, back in 69 BC. The rest is herstory.

MonsterJay

Totally disagree with the winner but that’s just my opinion :partysick:

S2 and S3 made CHOICE winners but oh well

anything is better than the train wreck of downunder 

7 hours ago, bionic said:

I would like to see the evidence lol I can't even find her performing that song at all

Gottmik, I saw that lol and that's instantly what I thought

bionic
8 hours ago, weed said:

I would like to see the evidence lol I can't even find her performing that song at all

Gottmik, I saw that lol and that's instantly what I thought

Search for her Catwoman performance. Its the first (second?) song in the routine. There are several videos of it

buy bionic

9 minutes ago, bionic said:

Search for her Catwoman performance. Its the first (second?) song in the routine. There are several videos of it

omg true, idk how I missed it when I skipped through multiple of her Catwoman videos :nooo:

Schwerk

Was rooting for Kitty a bit more cause she is just so damn charming and hilarious, but happy to see Krystal crowed.

I think after the Vivienne and Lawrence having Kitty crowed would make the Drag Race UK winners seem a bit homogeneous.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

That was the correct winner, sue me

I did not expect to like her since she’s basically a drag robot twink, but she was way more genuine than a lot of the others we’ve seen (cough cough Ariel Versace, Plastique Tiara…) and her drag was genuinely amazing. 

Kitty just never stood out as a winner to me, she did have the biggest personality which I thought would give her the advantage since the prize is a show. There isn’t any other reason I could see to crown her really. Plus she got really, really grating to me once she started doing well.

Yes Ella did best statistically, BUT. One of these wins was a 4-way where she wasn’t the best. Then there’s the default win on the non-elimination ep (where she lost the LS but won for some reason). She did slay Snatch Game and the roast. But basically all I’m saying is she got a lot of default wins. So it’s not like she did as good as some other queens who got 4 wins in the past.

The other thing about Ella is that her aesthetic is unclear, she’s literally British Rosé (with charisma lol). She also flopped the finale whereas Krystal did best in it.

And as others pointed out, Krystal had the best storyline for a crown.

To me this is the correct outcome. I don’t think this should have been the top 3 to begin with, but **** happens, and it happened A LOT this season. They literally sent the most crownable queens back to back in the first 5 episodes, so we get what we got.

I need to see the fight between Krystal and Scarlett during THAT meltdown... everyone, queens on the show, have said it was cut down a LOT and the messiest bits taken out.. I just need to know!! Re-watched the finale, such an amazing episode. 10/10, had looks, emotion, dancing, jokes, closure, everything! An amazing cast, all of the queens are great.

Archived