Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Veronica looked like **** and deserved a bottom placement.:triggered:

I really liked the episode. I fell in love with everyone :bradley:. Choriza is probably my favorite queen.

Her entrance look, which was bad Wicked cosplay, was so much better than any of her actual runway looks. It was crazy. I know she had less time/money to prepare than the others. 

Veronica seemed to be very chirpy when she walked into the work room, then slowly that spark fizzled out as she saw the other queens come in

buy bionic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not me just realizing Veronica wore a cotton outfit :bear:

i cringed … but she didn’t receive any acclaim or notoriety this episode anyway (probably to distract) lol

bionic
5 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i cringed … but she didn’t receive any acclaim or notoriety this episode anyway (probably to distract) lol

5 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Read her recent Instagram post about the outfit. The thinking is a bit misplaced but it makes sense 

buy bionic

phantasmas
On 9/28/2021 at 7:19 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

I hope she never brings that outfit to America :madge:

The main challenge...

gawgaw.png

Everyone screaming furiously, jumping and humping fitballs, I had to skip through it omg it was unbearable

Also, Charity's runway? Gorgeous :giveup:

ManuelColon

How did the winner win that? I was so confused the entire deliberation, Charity ****ed the complete choreography, Veronica was just fine the entire challenge, Krystal didn't stand out that much as they were pushing her. To me the one that ate it up was Kitty.

And I'm so scared for Victoria, she entered being the favorite for the crown and I really don't want her to be on a "we have to send you to season 4 because of your injury" situation.

LOVE JUNKIE

wtf was that episode... UK3 is starting to feel like Down Under :saladga:

Spoiler

- The challenge was a mess. It seemed like half the girls were off so you couldn't even tell what was supposed to be the right choreo. The ball group was given so much more to work with than the other groups and the mom group felt like they had 1/8 the screen time as the others.

- How the hell did they give the win to Crystal?? Her performance was perfectly safe, but she didn't really stand out from the other girls in her group. Her runway was gorgeous, but that shouldn't be enough to win.

- Why was Vanity in the bottom two? Being in the bottom at all was a stretch and for what? Wearing a "distracting" wig during the challenge? Charity had the best runway, but she should've been in the bottom two without a doubt. Not to mention they didn't even like her look that much (which was also weird).

- Elektra won that lipsync down. I get that the judges sometimes have a problem when girls "do too much" *cough cough Jan* but c'mon now. I understand keeping Vanity over Elektra seeing as she's been in the bottom 2/2 weeks but damn she slaughtered. It sucks, but Charity should've been in the bottom w/ Elektra and probably would've been sent home.

- It honestly feels like production is meddling heavily with the placements just like in DU and AS6 (albeit to a lesser extent). Crystal winning felt like when Kylie won that acting challenge. I am so pressed right now :messga:

And the first episode was so strong, too. Here's hoping next week will turn things around :enigma:

on a three day bender

littlepotter

The ridiculous judging continues :bear: but I did enjoy it

Rooting for Choriza :gaycat:

chaeri pls

alsemanche

The judging is already getting tired. 

Also I can't at them praising Veronica's hair and makeup when she had that ugly wig and that ATROCIOUS lip???? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Fantina

I honestly thought the challenge idea was great but the execution was stupid. Why the **** would you give your 2 best dancers on the show the least amount of choreography? If they switched Vanity, Elektra with Charity and Victoria  it would have made more sense. Especially considering Victoria did the entire routine sitting down because of her knee so she would have fit better with the bicycle number. 

I don't think I ever disagreed with the tops and bottoms more than in this episode. It felt like I was watching a whole different performance than the judges. Charity (and I say this as a Charity fan) and Vanity should have switched places and Veronica and Krystal shouldn't be in the top. Put Choriza instead. 

And of course Michelle and Ru had to nitpick the best outfit out there aka Charity's. Putting Vanity in the bottom for a wig was a choice too. Kitty slayed in every aspect of the episode and should have won imo. 

The lipsync was amazing though. They both killed it but Vanity gave me more variety in her performance. These 2 episodes really solidified Vanity as one of my faves in the season. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

CyanDante

It's sad when the queens really deliver in their lipsyncs and still get sent home.

Meanwhile in the US, you have double sashay worthy lipsyncs get double shantays. :awkney:

If they really send Victoria home due to her injury :cyanlights: Gonna root for Choriza who was absolutely robbed this episode and should have been high last episode as well. :cyanlights:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived