Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Supposedly this season was filmed over 10 days? No wonder it feels rushed, an absolute mess and an insult to UK S1 and S2. I really thought we were gonna get the Holy Trinity of drag race but damn they’ve really ****ed up with S3. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante

What if they rushed through UKS3 and Ru really didn't give a **** because S13 and UKS2 aired together, and we all know one of them was one of the best seasons of the entire franchise and the other one was probably the worst. :billie::trollga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Stephen

I'm not sure if the bottom 2 was correct, but I absolutely think the lip sync warranted the double sashay. It was horrible :duck: It seemed like it was their first performance or something. Really, really bad. Just last week I was telling my friends how I want Choriza to win the whole thing :selena:

Also, I haven't been a fan of Scarlet at all really this season BUT I loved her Macaulay Culkin :toofunny: It was just so stupid and funny. 

Kitty or Krystal are the only ones I can see winning. Krystal, despite not winning lately, still had the strongest start in all of the franchises and keeps turning it out on the runway every single week.

Kitty is the life of the party and could have easily won snatch game and the girl group challenge, had she been in the winning team. However, her having no wins (so far) doesn’t take away from how well she’s been doing.

Ella is starting to come through, but none of her high points were HIGH points imo. Vanity and Scarlett are probably next to go. 

Ororo Munroe
17 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Kitty or Krystal are the only ones I can see winning. Krystal, despite not winning lately, still had the strongest start in all of the franchises and keeps turning it out on the runway every single week.

Kitty is the life of the party and could have easily won snatch game and the girl group challenge, had she been in winning team. However, her having no wins (so far) doesn’t take away from how well she’s been doing.

Ella is starting to come through, but none of her high points were HIGH points imo. Vanity and Scarlett are probably next to go. 

I would live if they gave Krystal three wins in a row! just imagine lol. 

and also, yes, Kitty is my fav hands down, i love when queens are genuinely funny and not forcing jokes to come out of them. and she looks absolutely stunning, her makeup is great! 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I would live if they gave Krystal three wins in a row! just imagine lol. 

and also, yes, Kitty is my fav hands down, i love when queens are genuinely funny and not forcing jokes to come out of them. and she looks absolutely stunning, her makeup is great! 

Tbh Krystal should have won that 3rd challenge as well. Scarlett was stunning, but Krystal did THAT :legend:

alsemanche

Wasn't the episode supposed to air 30 minutes ago? It's not on WOW

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

This episode was something...

Spoiler
  • The Ball didn't really make sense, IDK I didn't care for the runway themes and what not. I did like the 'beat the clock' twist though. I can see that coming back
  • Krystal seemed in a mood throughout this episode, minus the sex talk in the first few minutes. I don't understand what edit they're trying to give her but it feels theyre planning on it leading up for a win
  • Nothing about Krystal's drag says 'sex on legs' to me
  • The guest judge was the best the franchise has had in a long time
  • The bottom 2 really should've been Krystal v Vanity IMO
  • Kitty finally got a well deserved win

buy bionic

Fun episode! Loved the challenge but wish they got a little more time. All of them did great overall! Happy for them, a great top 5.

Spoiler

I don't completely agree w Kitty winning but given how well/not well everyone did it was fine, she was super excited lol that was fun to see on stage. Goodbye Scarlett, grown to love her but ya can't see her winning the crown anyways. The moment in the beginning of the episode I didn't like tho lol basically said "Ella you're a bland bastard." Krystal's makeup turnaround was amazing, I was shaking for her due to the timing and her doing a whole new face. The fugly aspect was very convenient for the judging, because okay you want fugly but not too fugly, also sexy but needs fugly which is even open to interpretation as Ella just put a gap tooth lol.

Luke78619

I can’t lie, I loved what Scarlett served for us on the runway :poot: first time I think where I was really impressed by her runway, especially her last one looking like Vicky Pollard

and so glad Krystal served a variety tonight, all three looks were different to each other and they weren’t just body suits :tony: 

I actually thought the winner would be in the bottom though so kinda confused about that :poot: but used to the judging this season lol

and that lip sync :air: I was not ready

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AndiGaga

Hated that episode

My fave went home and the challenge was just non sense

I havw no fave left, just dont crown Vanity because she is the first filler queen who made it to the final 4

Archived