💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

This episode was a choice :messga: Ella and Kitty did the best and I don't get why they'd trash Kitty's look like that, Im afraid she's gonna be next to go considering she's the only one with no wins.

Choriza and River... i mean that lipsync was awful from both of them, Choriza had that wig hanging on for dear life and then River's split at the end... To be fair the song wasn't a great choice.

Krystal should've been in the bottom instead of Choriza, they told her the character wasn't funny and she wasn't present and also her runway was what she always does, yet she's safe?

Scarlett could've been in the bottom, her Snatch Game consisted in her saying "AAAAH!" and then her runway being a lettuce :bradley:

Anyways, Im rooting for Ella to win this, seems like her only competition is Krystal.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I am sorry, but HOW in the hell they say to Krystal she's always the same and then proceede to praise Ella who's wearing the SAME WIG since episode 1? She deserved the win in episode yes, but her outfits and wigs are always bland and boring and yet they have the nerve to criticize Krystal? lol wow ok.

I agree with the bottom 2, Krystal did better than both of them.

The double sashay was stupid, I hated it. I'm mad that for the show they ruin the reputations of these girls. It's not fair. And I repeat what I said last week: Ru is MEAN with the Uk girls while being veeeeeeeeeeery soft with the us girls who does way worse than this. River deserved to stay.

My predictions: the winner is between Ella and Kitty. The third place is for Krystal. Scarlett the next girl who's going home and Vanity the next next one. Now let's see if this show is predictable.

And that's the tea for today, girls.

bionic
35 minutes ago, Levine said:

I am sorry, but HOW in the hell they say to Krystal she's always the same and then proceede to praise Ella who's wearing the SAME WIG since episode 1? She deserved the win in episode yes, but her outfits and wigs are always bland and boring and yet they have the nerve to criticize Krystal? lol wow ok.

The double sashay was stupid, I hated it. I'm mad that for the show they ruin the reputations of these girls. It's not fair. And I repeat what I said last week: Ru is MEAN with the Uk girls while being veeeeeeeeeeery soft with the us girls who does way worse than this. River deserved to stay.

My predictions: the winner is between Ella and Kitty. The third place is for Krystal. Scarlett the next girl who's going home and Vanity the next next one. Now let's see if this show is predictable.

I can’t believe Krystal isn’t “the chosen one” when Ru literally said God created Krystal to do drag :laughga:

I guess it’ll depend on whether Ru or someone else has the final decision making power 

buy bionic

alsemanche
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I don't get why they'd trash Kitty's look like that, Im afraid she's gonna be next to go considering she's the only one with no wins

If she does leave next, there would literally be 0 interesting queens left

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

If she does leave next, there would literally be 0 interesting queens left

Ella is just coming out of her shell slightly imo 

buy bionic

ItWasntLaauv

I’m rooting for Ella tbh, it feels like she’s flying under everyone’s radar. That double elimination was disappointing, they were both my faves, so seeing them both leave in one go gutted me a bit. I was surprised Ru didn’t use that double elim for either of the Charity/Scarlett lip syncs because THOSE were tough to watch too. The last three lip sync songs and performances were weird overall. Looking forward to the rest of the season still!! :queenga:

1 hour ago, Levine said:

and then proceede to praise Ella who's wearing the SAME WIG since episode 1?

MTE while I was watching Ella's critiques. Same wig, and didn't take notes on what they told her last week about her make-up

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I was surprised Ru didn’t use that double elim for either of the Charity/Scarlett lip syncs because THOSE were tough to watch too.

They were nowhere near as bad as Choriza and River’s lip sync tho. The sloppy wig change, River struggling to take off the umbrella, River waving her hands around like a used car lot inflatable, Choriza holding on to that wig for dear life, River ending with that sad split
it was Nina/Silky level bad but Ru didn’t like either of them enough to keep one.

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Levine said:

What? The show didn’t ruin reputations. Choriza is thriving, she got a new single out and it’s super funny! River is gorgeous, and also getting lots of followers. Is just a show and is just an episode. They both are going to have great careers. I think some fans take the show way too seriously. 

AndiGaga
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

They were nowhere near as bad as Choriza and River’s lip sync tho. The sloppy wig change, River struggling to take off the umbrella, River waving her hands around like a used car lot inflatable, Choriza holding on to that wig for dear life, River ending with that sad split
it was Nina/Silky level bad but Ru didn’t like either of them enough to keep one.

This, they were both bad

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I mean Ella has worn the same style of wig 3-4 times but she's shown a few of them. Krystal is been serving most of the time bodysuits so yeah, they're gonna ask for more.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

mwjuell91
28 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

This season is a train wreck :bear:

Its fine, god people are so dramatic about this show. Its so tiring trying to scroll through what people thought of the episode, and being bombarded with «Worst season everrr» everywhere. Its obviously a bit rushed, but its still fun TV

Levine
3 hours ago, bionic said:

I can’t believe Krystal isn’t “the chosen one” when Ru literally said God created Krystal to do drag :laughga:

I guess it’ll depend on whether Ru or someone else has the final decision making power 

Because Krystal has been outshined in the last 3 episodes, I don't see it for her anymore. I hope for her that I'm wrong tho

Ororo Munroe

idk why, but i'm enjoying this season. it's definitely weaker than last one (c'mon UK2 is absolutely iconic), but imo it's waaaay better than first season. also, i can't believe people are saying this show is rigged "now" or that they are tired of favouritism, because it's been rigged since the first season of US Drag Race :selena:. i mean, it's a reality show after all. 

also, i think the main reason why this season feels a bit off, because producers really didn't know what to do after Victoria left, she was obviously meant to be the frontrunner and have a rivalry with Krystal. 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

Archived