đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Okay here are my opinions:

Scarlett Harlett runs this season, one of the most entertaining contestants in a long time and by far the most complex one of this season

The season is meh, there was potential but it really seems rushed and there are too many filler queens that got too far, i mean... Vanity Milan & River Medway would have not reached the Top 10 with a stronger cast

This episode was entertaining but every single episode of Season 2 beats everything of season 3

The elimimation was deserved... and they also have to get the boring ones out to concentrate on quality, the Top 5 are strong now (besides Vanity)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Okay here are my opinions:

Scarlett Harlett runs this season, one of the most entertaining contestants in a long time and by far the most complex one of this season

The season is meh, there was potential but it really seems rushed and there are too many filler queens that got too far, i mean... Vanity Milan & River Medway would have not reached the Top 10 with a stronger cast

This episode was entertaining but every single episode of Season 2 beats everything of season 3

The elimimation was deserved... and they also have to get the boring ones out to concentrate on quality, the Top 5 are strong now (besides Vanity)

Eliminate all of them then :coffee:

Drop it

BUtterfield 8

Spoiler

The bottom 2 should’ve been Krystal and river, but we all know why Krystal was safe. She’s obviously gonna win this season.

The double sashay was so stupid. River should’ve been safe.

Also Ru telling basically everyone to change their snatch game? gtfo

when ru started talking about god to Krystal i rolled my f*cking eyes

I know it’s not gonna happen but they really need to replace ru as the host for UK. It just doesn’t work.

alsemanche

Yeah no this was bullsh*t...

Spoiler

First of all, Krystal should have been in the bottom, not Choriza... Choriza had some funny moment, Krystal was just not it. And wtf was that monologue from Ru? What exactly triggered it? Her bad snatch game or her good but predictable and recycled runway? At least be subtle when pushing a winner pls

The double sashay was also stupid af. The lipsync was not that bad, and I think Choriza should have stayed. I love River but it was her time to go. It's like they just wanna get rid of all the good contestants to make Krystal's win easier lmao. Right now the only one I'm actually rooting for is Kitty. 

ALSO why did Ru just change everyone's Snatch Game characters.... that was so weird and uncalled for pls

Soft, soothing, and succulent

They really wanted to make this season better than 2, and they're only making it worse and worse each episode. & there's been worse lip-syncs in the whole franchise... but okay.

Spoiler

River should've stayed.

bionic
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

They really wanted to make this season better than 2, and they're only making it worse and worse each episode. & there's been worse lip-syncs in the whole franchise... but okay.

Hide contents

River should've stayed.

Spoiler

If there was a winner, it was River. I wasn't phased by the double sashay. They were both bad IMO. But River shouldn't have been in bottom 2 over Krystal (or at a push, Vanity)

buy bionic

Luke78619

How can they justify that elimination when not even the Silky VS Nina lip sync had that result :awkney: 

I really hope Krystal doesn’t win, just purely because she’s the obvious production favourite :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I thought it was an amazing episode :vegas: loved it. Great season <3

Spoiler

Snatch game was great, Nigella was amazing and Gemma was alright, Scarlett getting scary was iconic lmaoo I was like omggggg school shooting vibes tbh. Krystal had the best look but I was shook at the similarity to her design challenge look, didn't even realize until they showed it. Graham's critiques are so stupid, do you tell Mariah "your voice is amazing but I've heard it on your last song..." The editing for Krystal was weird because she should've been in the bottom with the snatch game but everyone saw something we didn't (not even the other girls telling Krystal "wow you really bombed" which normally we would get if someone really bombs lol especially w how outspoken they've been this season). I'm shook at the double elimination, but the lip sync wasn't amazing. River did better, I would've been fine seeing her stay. 

SlaeUrAnus

This season is by far the worst in the whole entire franchise.

The editing is poor, the production seems rushed, Ru seems faker than usual and the critiques are an absolute joke. 

I have a feeling Ru has tried to be controversial this season with some of the decisions, but if anything it is pissing off the entire UK fan base. 

In my messy era.

SpadesToStart

Actually contemplating not watching US S14 at this point. The judging across all the franchises is just so garbage and not based on the actual performances anymore.

LateToCult

Nah that lip sync was a whole mess. It was almost comical. Sad to see

Spoiler

River

go but that was just bad. Looked like two crazy clowns running around the stage. :ladyhaha:

LOVE JUNKIE

tf is this season :saladga::saladga::saladga:

Spoiler

River should've won last week and should've won the lipsync this week. I basically said this last week, but so many US girls have turned out lackluster lipsyncs but still stayed because they were the better of the two.

idk if they're just trying to really up the drama this season or if Ru's just officially lost it :bear:

And the way she was almost in tears talking about Krystal being born to be a drag queen out of nowhere.. they could at least try to hide the favoritism a little bit :air: if she was anyone else she would've been bottom two. Choriza was significantly better in the challenge imo. Scarlett could've easily been in the bottom as well considering how one-note she was. I really thought Down Under was just an off season, but it looks like that's the direction the franchise is going at this point :flop:

on a three day bender

10 hours ago, bionic said:

Honeslty if nobody won i wouldn't mind

That would be such a gag LMAO they don't even win cash anyway

Archived