Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

gagzus
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

that's what it's called now? :bear: It doesn't make much sense as a title

They called it that because it was filmed in the UK in Manchester and is going to air on BBC Three. I think it’s because it’s meant to be still quite UK centric

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

Wait what's this about? No spoilers please :bradley:

As a person said above, it’s UK vs The World and it’s the international all star season filmed back to back with UK3 

[

gagzus
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

Isn't this weird? It tanked in Netflix, why would HBO pick it up? And in this case, a revival as in continue the season? It ended with a cliffhanger...

It’s not confirmed but he’s definitely signed on for an original series apparently. We’re just speculating AJATQ because he really wanted to continue it so yes it would probably pick up where it left off, because supposedly they filmed enough for the resolution to the cliffhanger in case it got renewed

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

According to Willam they shot the each episode in one day! Which is pretty ridiculous tbh, plus it was filmed during the third lockdown here in the UK so I'd imagine the contestants weren't in a very good place mentally.

Apparently the mental health supporter has left because of how poorly the queens were treated.

this was partly debunked. in multiple episodes they reference ‘yesterday’ when rehearsals took place etc. at least a couple challenges have been 2 days :)

They didn’t shoot it one episode a day, I think 2 episodes were shot individually over 2 days. That’s it. Rushed either way and not a good season

.Willam isn’t a reliable source either way 

1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

this was partly debunked. in multiple episodes they reference ‘yesterday’ when rehearsals took place etc. at least a couple challenges have been 2 days :)

Ah I see! That's better but it still seems rushed, especially with UK2 ending this year.

bionic
40 minutes ago, knee said:

They didn’t shoot it one episode a day, I think 2 episodes were shot individually over 2 days. That’s it. Rushed either way and not a good season

.Willam isn’t a reliable source either way 

Yes, I think the tea is that 2 specific episodes were shot across one day and Willam substantiated this into the entire season was shot in 10 days :laughga: 

TBH tho I am not incensed by 1 day shooting routines, I don't see why a round like Snatch Game and a pre-prepared runway being shot in the same day is so scandalous? Lots of people work long hours

buy bionic

bionic

My reaction if I were having a 1-1 with Ru and he started doing that monstrous scream laugh and fall to the floor at something that wasn't remotely funny

giphy.gif

buy bionic

thatfoxyfeeling

This season has been so bland, the only interesting queen Charity went home last week and snatch game was disappointing compared to the previous two we’ve had for UK. I actually don’t know who is gonna win, feels like the remaining queens have zero charisma. :yennefer:

bionic
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

This season has been so bland, the only interesting queen Charity went home last week and snatch game was disappointing compared to the previous two we’ve had for UK. I actually don’t know who is gonna win, feels like the remaining queens have zero charisma. :yennefer:

Honeslty if nobody won i wouldn't mind

buy bionic

thatfoxyfeeling
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Honeslty if nobody won i wouldn't mind

Season 1 & 2 were perfect but you can tell they’ve rushed this season and it’s overproduced. A mess. 

Krystal for the crown :vegas: haven’t watched today’s episode yet tho, will when I get off work 

Archived