MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Florida Man Pulled Gun On Waitress Cos She Forgot To Put Cream Cheese

Featured Posts

RAMROD

73bd9f06-0080-424c-8a51-4e61d8572c22-lar

An angry Florida man pulled a gun on a drive-thru worker because they forget the cream cheese with his bagel, according to Miami Gardens Police. The employee just happened to be the daughter of the police chief.

Police said the man became angry at a Starbucks drive-thru when they messed up his order earlier this week. He returned to the window, screaming at the employee. She asked whether he had paid for the cream cheese, at which point he became enraged and pulled out a gun, according to an arrest report.

The suspect faces several charges including aggravated assault with a firearm. He was being held on a $10,000 bond. It’s unclear if he has an attorney who could comment on the charges.

Source:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7965010/florida-man-cream-cheese-bagel-gun/

https://weartv.com/news/local/police-florida-man-pulled-gun-on-chiefs-daughter-over-cream-cheese

Yet another Florida Man stories for the books, man! :billie:

Also, that plot twist tho! :billie:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ your garbage in, is garbage out (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5
HausOfArtpopII

ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF A MESSED UP ORDER AND CREAM CHEESE?!?!?!? :bear:

FLORIDIANS, GET YO DAMN STATE IN ORDER NOW :dom:

Edited by HausOfArtpopII
BEYONCÉ IS COMING, Sep 4th 12AM EST.
  • Like 1
Illundressyou

Some things I'll just never understand... in moments like these I'm just happy chances of that happening where I live are extremely small :saladga:

• Like 4
HouseofLeather

Well as a Starbucks barista I’d just either give him the cream cheese for free, or if it’s a bad day at work just let him shoot me. Either way I don’t get payed enough to deal with this s**t. :fthis:

For a good time, ask me about my doggo!
  • LMAO 3
FreeBritney

I mean just give the psycho his cream cheese, she really going to ask if he paid for cream cheese? That is not worth any drama :triggered:

He's insane clearly and I'm not shocked this happened in garbage Florida

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

I mean just give the psycho his cream cheese, she really going to ask if he paid for cream cheese? That is not worth any drama :triggered:

He's insane clearly and I'm not shocked this happened in garbage Florida

he didn’t pull the gun out until after she asked if he paid for it. she would’ve gotten in trouble if she gave him anything he didn’t pay for.

• Like 1
HuffsAhoy

This is the kind of behavior you can expect when your governor openly advocates for violence against others. :coffee:

Rain on Me
Economy

Another day in Florida :toofunny:

I mean every other time i go to fast food restaurants they mess up my order also but at least i have the decency to whine and complain out loud to myself in the car about these teenagers listening skills :poot:

Edited by Economy
PartySick
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

@PartySick girl calm down wtf :wtf:

butt gun GIF

Piacere, Girolamo, Trombetta 💚🤝💜
  • LMAO 2