Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Supposed Dorian Electra cover of 'Replay'

candydarling

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

This was “leaked” over a week ago. More than likely someone messing around pretending to be Dorian. The artists involved in the remix album aren’t doing straight covers, they’re contributing new verses.

Thank god… this sounded below their capabilities tbh… pretty scary someone can imitate their voice so perfectly um…

45 minutes ago, Living said:

I don’t think I could cope with another covers album tbh, it’s so lazy 

more effort than all of Gaga’s previous remix albums tbf

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danny Milk

Just a reminder that Dorian's pronouns are they/them (im seeing a lot of posts using he/him instead :()

I guess it doesn't really matter

BleepBloop

It’s 2021 and people still don’t get hyperpop

like, it’s not supposed to make you wanna dance to it on your wedding??

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

This was “leaked” over a week ago. More than likely someone messing around pretending to be Dorian. The artists involved in the remix album aren’t doing straight covers, they’re contributing new verses.

exactly.Evene shygirl said that she has to write her own verse so idk why yall think this is real.

Tinnitus15

Btw Cyberkills posted on their ig an alice remix saying the chromatica remixes arrived early 

StarstruckIllusion

All the Dorian slander 

tenor.gif

gstring
2 hours ago, Trixie Mattel said:

EDIT: Since no one has posted it I'll just plop it here

Gaga calls Dorian after listening to this remix Dorian sent to her, :

Gaga : "Hi Dorian!! how are you?? i'm great! i just listen to the remix and it's so interesting and very creative you know!! i'm just wanna give u an update of what will i do with the track?? so Dorian.. you're a sweetheart and i know u're a very talented person, b-but i think we will just take the instrumental and put my vocals instead over it.. u know-wha- i know i'm.. i don't mean- i don't wanna make you feel bad telling you this so i'm just making sure if it's okay?? okay thank u girll,, i'm gonna tell blood about it and do a little tweak or two haha.. thank u girl u're amazing.. k-see ya later bye"

Little little

sillynate

Y’all just take a chill pill until we get some concrete announcements like a lead single or surprise album drop :saladga: iirc, rain on me demo was hated but the final version became Gaga’s 5th number 1 (and second to debut at 1 :trollga:) so just CHILL 

PLUS who cares if it’s “bad” there’s still a good number of other remixes coming that could be amazing :party:

alsemanche

How did y'all go from believing that this "leak" is real when it can be very easily faked by anyone with some music production knowledge to deciding that the entire remix album that hasn't even been officially announced yet is gonna be trash? :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

nodandsmile

What the hell do you mean "BTW reimagined 2.0"  what we heard from that is a lot better than this 

hopefully it's fake tho... imma wait until I hear the official release to have a opinion... I don't wanna look like a fool!

Ororo Munroe
51 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

It’s 2021 and people still don’t get hyperpop

like, it’s not supposed to make you wanna dance to it on your wedding??

I really think most people here just want predictable cheap remix with Dua Lipa on it

I feel sorry for people who can't enjoy all of these great artists who are rumoured to be on this remix album :haroon:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

What the hell do you mean "BTW reimagined 2.0"  what we heard from that is a lot better than this 

hopefully it's fake tho... imma wait until I hear the official release to have a opinion... I don't wanna look like a fool!

It’s fake 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived