Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

What in the YouTube beauty influencer BS is going on rn 

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

The journey continues :lana:

Chrissy 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Her point about IG interface being new in the screenshots makes no sense…

If today I decide to screenshot a DM from 2014, it will show up with today’s interface. 

Phlop

I don’t trust this man he seems like a mean gay who victimizes himself yet is a bitch to everyone

BYE

ThisGuyTony

Imagine trying to use this “drama” for headlines but only getting 1.6k and 3.9k likes out of it. :billie:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

I don’t trust this man he seems like a mean gay who victimizes himself yet is a bitch to everyone

Chrissy is not trustworthy either, she had no problem to tweet terrible things like this 
"If u told me I could have 1 kid, but it would be exactly like Avril, I would choose to have a barren, sterile existence that ends when I die,"
so who knows what terrible things she has sent people in DMs ....

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

Costello again and it is his last statement 
"The fact that Chrissy Teigen and her crisis team are working so hard,  ... only proves that she is the same bully she always has been"
202213465-192300826147104-43062881597068

Archived