đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Demi says their message amid frozen yogurt got 'Lost in Translation'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Well, the only good thing is that the shop has way more customers now.

However, they're just so erratic. I wonder if their coming out is another drug-fueled mania.

Paparazzi Obsessed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I'm so tired of celebs doing or saying stupid things and then they'll come back crying on social media, asking for our forgiveness because they were learning or misunderstood. They have a whole TEAM to teach them how they're supposed to behave and this Demi thing is not even a celeb thing, it's all about being a decent normal person. 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

WhiteWitch

This just highlights the problem I have with Demi. It’s hard to take someone seriously when every conversation they seem to have revolves around their problems and how the world doesn’t accommodate THEM enough. It’s the entire reason I didn’t bother with their most recent album. Demi has to learn that their problems aren’t everyone else’s and it’s their obligation to themselves to learn how to cope with reality. Especially when they are so often in the wrong with their statements. 

ProdigyARTPOP
53 minutes ago, Razvan said:

However, she's just so erratic. I wonder if her coming out is another drug-fueled mania.

This is a disgusting take and making fun of someone relapsing or using their prior drug history to shame them/ridicule them isn’t it 

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

I want to have conversations where people can see my face, they can hear my voice, and they can see that I'm still learning as well as the rest of the world

Maybe it's because I feel like I've seen these exact words so many times that it just automatically makes me annoyed, but... this annoyed me :laughga:

Just... anytime a celebrity talks about sh*t that got them heat, it's like 'Y'all - I'm a living breathing person, I know I have way more responsibility cuz I'm super f*cking famous and rich, so I need to be careful about the way I use my voice cuz so many people listen to my voice, so please listen to my voice when I say - the moral compass of the entire world is resting on my shoulders alone, and it's hard, you don't understand how hard it is for one mere person - me, to shoulder all of it, no amount of money can buy you that strength - I'd know cuz I have sh*t loads of money and it's still super f*cking hard for me when people don't unanimously love everything I say and do'... 

Ok, I need to stop now, sorry, um... anyway, good for Demi, I hope they can continue having insightful conversations about yogurt branding :vegas:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

djBuffoon

They never had a point to begin with so, yeah, it's gonna get worse every time you try to double-down.

1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

This is a disgusting take and making fun of someone relapsing or using their prior drug history to shame them/ridicule them isn’t it 

Ok

Paparazzi Obsessed

3 hours ago, Rebel said:

Their “learning process” could’ve costed the small business their entire reputation and income. 

This. Just another privileged white person doing the most.

FentyGa
4 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

What i know is it definitely made enough of an impact that itll be remembered. Frankly for a bunch of kids it might be the only thing shes known for. 

i still will joke about it with my friends but i do feel bad she kinda tanked her public image even further than it already was. 

2 hours ago, Fingerella said:

Sis should really go see a therapist and go into hiding because that frozen yogurt issue was really her true colors showing. 

3 hours ago, harispilton said:

She's behaving like an infant. Must be going through some serious existential stuff. 

Not to be mean, but... yeah, let me remain silent, chile... 

they*

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

she's always justifying herself for everything

2 hours ago, Razvan said:

However, she's just so erratic. I wonder if her coming out is another drug-fueled mania.

they*

HuffsAhoy

If they feel like they have an important message to share, why not hire a publicist or someone more experienced with communications to get their word out? It can still be all their original thoughts and opinions, but it would be looked over by a professional before hitting send. This way they can avoid this "lost in translation" mess because the intent would be clear.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived