Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Refunds Issued For BTW Rug

Ronnie

Featured Posts

mr.peter

damn a lot of the tenth anniversary collection is sold out already. I wanted  the posters :cryga: I thought they would be there longer. Guess I better pre-order the pillow right now since that was #1 on my list

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie
14 minutes ago, Batwings said:

The BTW era was my absolute favorite, but I'm sorry, that rug is straight up fugly, and her team is extremely delulu thinking that tons of fans who are likely in the midst of an economic crunch would pay that much for it. 

It’s me. I’m one of those fans :cryga:

Batwings
3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

It’s me. I’m one of those fans :cryga:

Uh... um... I mean, looks vintage, so fetch!  :derpga:

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

damn a lot of the tenth anniversary collection is sold out already. I wanted  the posters :cryga: I thought they would be there longer. Guess I better pre-order the pillow right now since that was #1 on my list

Have we not learned already with official merch of big artists like Gaga, especially if it's reissue or special editions? Don't wait. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaplayer315

I read the title and I thought it was because it got cancelled :billie:

Chromatica

I do think she’s probably a one hit wonder if you’re talking a global smash. But she’s had some moderate hits that some people would know about. I feel like 2015’s Better When I’m Dancin’ was a tiktok semihit recently.

She doesn’t perform well on charts but I do feel like she has a large audience. Like she still gets to do all of the major artist interviews and TV spots which at least says her label hasn’t given up.

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOL

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I do think she’s probably a one hit wonder if you’re talking a global smash. But she’s had some moderate hits that some people would know about. I feel like 2015’s Better When I’m Dancin’ was a tiktok semihit recently.

She doesn’t perform well on charts but I do feel like she has a large audience. Like she still gets to do all of the major artist interviews and TV spots which at least says her label hasn’t given up.

Excuse me? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Enzo
19 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I didn't know they were selling Meghan Trainor as part of the BTW anniversary merch :teehee: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I see it's 180 euros on her website (I live in Europe).

180 euros for a rug.:triggered:

Paparazzi Obsessed

Tinnitus15

For a sec I thought it’s the same situation like the signed posters 

JazzGa
11 hours ago, Batwings said:

The BTW era was my absolute favorite, but I'm sorry, that rug is straight up fugly, and her team is extremely delulu thinking that tons of fans who are likely in the midst of an economic crunch would pay that much for it. 

I feel like that every time they offer a painted studded denim/pleather jacket for $400 :smh: Like seriously ppl the whole point of a DIY studded patch jacket is to... do it... yourself :air: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Benji

It’s still £155 on the UK store :what:

Not that I’d pay more than £10 for it.  It looks like it’s going to be super low quality where it’s a blown up image.

When Jeffree Star’s merch has triple the quality and half the price of Lady Gaga’s :bear:

11 hours ago, mr.peter said:

UK store still has them, and the shipping was cheaper than US store even after rate exchange. About $51 for both shipped to the US!

maybe I’m tripping, but these do seem like they might be printed in a metallic finish… just based on the way the mock-ups look, around the edges of the slime poster, there’s some light refraction variations 🧐 

LG_SilverPoster_1024x.png?v=1622751487

Worst case scenario it’s just an aged texture, but still. I have a feeling these are going to be bomb, based on the actual great quality of the Chromatica 18x24.

The gold one is my fave :giveup: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived