Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West accused of 'bad face efforts to sabotage' court deposition

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lilbit
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

He didn't have to put the word "supporter" there :laughga:

Just "a black Trump" sums up him as a person pretty well.

Calling someone a black version of another person is offensive in ways that shouldn’t have to be explained. Doesn’t shock me at all. 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Calling someone a black version of another person is offensive in ways that shouldn’t have to be explained. Doesn’t shock me at all. 

It really isn't but go off.

Kanye is a narcissistic moron, just like Trump. That's all my statement means but you're free to draw whatever assumptions and conclusions you want from it in order to paint your narrative.

💚

Lilbit
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It really isn't but go off.

Kanye is a narcissistic moron, just like Trump. That's all my statement means but you're free to draw whatever assumptions and conclusions you want from it in order to paint your narrative.

There’s a difference between saying two people are alike and melting someone’s identity down to their skin color and letting someone else own that. 
The only narrative being painted is the one you’re acting out. You’re making insensitive comments about someone because of your own ideas of them and refusing to acknowledge that it was offensive. With that being said; yes…a conclusion has been made. Another hateful person on GGD picking and choosing when compassion is worth the effort. 

Archived