💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Petition for Sour Candy music video

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Healed My Heart
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

she said thanks, she didn't say she will release it.

This. Gaga said her heart was warmed by the love fans have been giving ARTPOP and that was it, to my knowledge.

She/her 💗💜💙

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"2,211 have signed. At 2,500 signatures, this petition is more likely to get picked up by local news!"

I know this is generic text that appears on every petition page but :ladyhaha: at the thought of my local paper trying to explain stan culture or my local TV news crew interviewing GGD posters

:huh: "Hi, can you explain what your online movement is about?"
:cryga: "WE'RE F***CKING STARVED. PARCHED AND DYING IN THE DESERT OF KINDNESS"

⚡🐲

WhereIsLG7
11 hours ago, GagasEarCondom said:

As much as I want a Sour Candy MV

This petition seems more like pressure to her rather than support

The Act II petition was about getting her record labels attention so she could release Act II one day 

To each of their own but honestly, this Sour Candy petition for me is also a heads up to insterscope, the haus and gaga that we (Sour Clownies) will always root for this song.

ARTPOP ACT II petition was also viewed as a demanding and we can't hold that against some would think so

but please do know, in behalf of the sour clownie nation, we (most of us) are in no way pressuring Gaga to release a music video (that excludes those who harrass gaga and the haus online asking for the mv)

we're also just getting her and the label's attention :vegas: 

just see it as a, "hey kween and interscope... you know... about sour candy.... EXACTLY! I said ma'am... some of us are so stoked if THERE WOULD BE ANY music video. But no pressure. We know how much you love playing, bopping to that track and so do weeeeeeeee

yaaaaas gaga yaaaas blackpink yas jennie yas lisa yas jisoo yas rose yaaaaaaaaaaas"

----------end of reply-----

to those who police us sour clownsters to drop this wishful thinking and commenting "arent you guys tired of this"

well, we're just as tired as you guys are whenever we get those comments when we talk about SC and the hopes of it having a visual..  

so may the most tired clown win! :flop:

GagasEarCondom
28 minutes ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

To each of their own but honestly, this Sour Candy petition for me is also a heads up to insterscope, the haus and gaga that we (Sour Clownies) will always root for this song.

ARTPOP ACT II petition was also viewed as a demanding and we can't hold that against some would think so

but please do know, in behalf of the sour clownie nation, we (most of us) are in no way pressuring Gaga to release a music video (that excludes those who harrass gaga and the haus online asking for the mv)

we're also just getting her and the label's attention :vegas: 

just see it as a, "hey kween and interscope... you know... about sour candy.... EXACTLY! I said ma'am... some of us are so stoked if THERE WOULD BE ANY music video. But no pressure. We know how much you love playing, bopping to that track and so do weeeeeeeee

yaaaaas gaga yaaaas blackpink yas jennie yas lisa yas jisoo yas rose yaaaaaaaaaaas"

----------end of reply-----

to those who police us sour clownsters to drop this wishful thinking and commenting "arent you guys tired of this"

well, we're just as tired as you guys are whenever we get those comments when we talk about SC and the hopes of it having a visual..  

so may the most tired clown win! :flop:

I understand

I was being too judgemental my bad

Ill put my clown mask on for two reasons

One for clowning myself

And two for actually believing the Chromatica era is still alive :cryga:

200.gif

We Chromatica folk on planet Stupid Luv have been starving for ages

We are hoping Gaga will give us Sour Candy to feed us after the vinyl crumbs

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Me: We'll get to feel the Chromatican air soon, i just know it. Interscope, the Haus and Gaga knows that the fans around the world are waiting for it. And i know Gaga is not pressuring herself,she's taking her time to give us what she really wants to be out there. :happy:

Gaga: im gonna give them a movie, not a music video.. im done with that :ally:

:cryga:

JustTea

SIGN IT!:grr:

It's easy and fast + might actually make something good happen with no harm.

You Can Do It Thumbs Up GIF by Kathryn Dean

Archived