Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Media: Lorde Is Selling Out

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So what about the fabric makes that look $600? :awkney:

It is silk. Silk is is a luxury fabric in the fashion world. It's considered one of the finest fiber globally. And very expensive because of its limited availability and costly production.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie
22 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

That’s like $615 for the whole set :emma:

that’s literally over half of a week’s paycheck omg :bradley:

So you make almost twice the amount in one week but you still think it’s too much I- :what:

Patriziaa Reggiani
17 hours ago, Admin said:

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 14.26.38.png

I'd go for a bigger size though because these types of rock band-inspired tees look better oversized, but that's just my opinion.

I so want to buy this but extra 18 dllars for shipping is :wtfga: it's costing 3,474 INR in total, for a T it's too much :messga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

ALGAYDO
17 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Half a week's pay? :air: is that supposed to be a lot

48 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

So you make almost twice the amount in one week but you still think it’s too much I- :what:

Y’all don’t think an outfit that costs over half of your weekly salary is a lot??? Like what expensive luxury brand clothes do y’ll buy, cause I buy my **** from target :air:

Phlop

She should sell out. She can easily be a MPG with her lyricism and vocal talent. She’s the reason why Billie is here, but she doesn’t have the vocal talent to keep at it and Billies current music seems to be going downhill, whereas Lorde always gave quality music. 

Lorde is the perfect balance of indie, pop, and alternative. 

BYE

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

It is silk. Silk is is a luxury fabric in the fashion world. It's considered one of the finest fiber globally. And very expensive because of its limited availability and costly production.

My country also produces SILK; really elite fabric! But I do miss Muslin- I wish we could have achieved again! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

littlepotter
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Y’all don’t think an outfit that costs over half of your weekly salary is a lot??? Like what expensive luxury brand clothes do y’ll buy, cause I buy my **** from target :air:

Idk sis I mean I guess it depends from country to country and the economic situation but 600$ is usually way more than most people's bi-weekly salary here, so if I wanted to splurge half a week's salary I wouldn't hesitate

chaeri pls

Archived