Chromatica RSD - HQ scans

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

Sour Candy visuals :giveup: Those fonts, I can't so good 

giphy.gif

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Stupid Oreo

Glad to see that I am not the only victim of the trash zine bleeding and giving off its color:awkney::reductive:

the 12” booklet is like the contradictory of it, super colorful and hq

IllusionLover
5 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Glad to see that I am not the only victim of the trash zine bleeding and giving off its color:awkney::reductive:

the 12” booklet is like the contradictory of it, super colorful and hq

i know those magazines were supposed to be b&w back then in the 1800s but they shouldve put some color in there, at least in some of the pages...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

This whole release is just perfection, you can tell they really took the time to add details to the booklet and zine.

I do wish this was released in 2020 when Chromatica was first dropped though, the yellow vinyl for her online store and the black one for retail.

FATCAT
14 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

This whole release is just perfection, you can tell they really took the time to add details to the booklet and zine.

I do wish this was released in 2020 when Chromatica was first dropped though, the yellow vinyl for her online store and the black one for retail.

This was originally meant for RSD 2020 but they canned RSD for the year because covid was popping off :cryga:

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

The map...the ****ing detail :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Wow. Chromatica is a visual feast. Imagine the tour stage having this, alieny aesthetic. 

The last pic, i thought was a calendar :billie:

47 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This was originally meant for RSD 2020 but they canned RSD for the year because covid was popping off :cryga:

Oh damn :fatcat: I don't get why they wouldn't think anyone would want the stunning cover art on vinyl, it's so perfect to look at!

Hebi
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

large.1314815379_Chromatica(DeluxeTrifol

incredible concept now I want a tattoo of this heart  :diane:

Archived