💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Madame X 2 Years

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

June 14, 2019 – The ‘Madame X’ album is out! Madonna’s 14th studio album features 4 singles ("Medellín", "Crave", "I Rise" and "I Don't Search I Find"), which will all later reach the #1 spot on Billboard’s Dance Club Play chart. Two years after its release, which Madame X track is your favorite?

This album has been quite an experience for me. I loved it way more than Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart and I listened to it so much that summer. I think my favorite songs right now are Crave, I Rise, I Don't Search I Find and Future. I think they picked the right tracks as singles, it's not an easy album to digest and can see why a lottt of people hated it, even fans.

androiduser

love the album, it made me excited for Madonna's music after the last few album cycles.

But as always, she didn't pick the right lead single and the whole project didn't get the right representation with the lead single, and after the single flopped, the interest was gone.

Ororo Munroe

I LOVE crave, such a great pop song 

I can't believe Madonna has real bops every few years, this is a queen behaviour indeed :diane:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I Love it. Faves are God Control, Crazy and Crave. Future and IDSIF are also among the best. it was an incredible project which showed maturity. her best concept album after RoL imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived