đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna serves Alien Emoji Realness

noa234

Featured Posts

Angelina Stefania
6 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Nobody is taking your opinion away. But I think it's important to understand as well that not everyone is out to please others because "society" told them to. I think what's more important is allowing people to look how they want to look and not treating plastic surgery/fillers as some taboo. Everyone deserves the right to be happy in their own body, and if that means modifying their appearance in some way (whether it's makeup, dying their hair, losing/gaining weight, or even a facelift), then I don't see the problem.

The problem exists when someone preaches about accepting yourself the way you are and then does something like this to them self showing they don't even believe their own message, how can one believe a message of being yourself and loving yourself from someone who does this to themself contradicting the message? Especially young girls who have so much pressure on themselves by today's society and "influencer" culture?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy

so stunning! got a good feeling about her next album

Queen Bitch

She looks great and if she's happy with the way she looks then that's all that matters. 

Babba the Hutt

It's her body and business. Also, comparing her to an alien is... no. edit: also, can't believe some people here (not in this specific thread necessarily) make comments like that and laugh at others expense, mocking their appearances, etc. but then go to other threads and try to preach that "bullying is bad" while being bully themselves.

That said, society and the media does put a big pressure on people to look younger, fit, "hot" all the time, always been happening and, even in this era where they're the same ones telling the general public to just be themselves and accept the way they are, keep establishing those standards of beauty.

TheDreamking

I think it is really great that a person in her age group is enjoying her life. She is playing with apps, using social media. My mom is the same age as Madonna and she can barely use gmail. 
Good on Madonna 

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, Angelina Stefania said:

The problem exists when someone preaches about accepting yourself the way you are and then does something like this to them self showing they don't even believe their own message, how can one believe a message of being yourself and loving yourself from someone who does this to themself contradicting the message? Especially young girls who have so much pressure on themselves by today's society and "influencer" culture?

This is a pretty limited view on the idea of "being yourself"; that can come about and be achieved in many ways that have everything or nothing to do with looks.

Pennywise
35 minutes ago, Razvan said:

Who?

How edgy

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
11 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

I'm gonna change my username to EpioneHausLabs over this comment :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SEANGT

imagine caring about Madonna's face this much lol. She looks great she's 62 she's rich who cares. 

Lilbit
28 minutes ago, Barley said:

It's her body and business. Also, comparing her to an alien is... no. edit: also, can't believe some people here (not in this specific thread necessarily) make comments like that and laugh at others expense, mocking their appearances, etc. but then go to other threads and try to preach that "bullying is bad" while being bully themselves.

That said, society and the media does put a big pressure on people to look younger, fit, "hot" all the time, always been happening and, even in this era where they're the same ones telling the general public to just be themselves and accept the way they are, keep establishing those standards of beauty.

Start tagging mods. :shrug: I’m sick of it too. I don’t come to GGD to see hateful gays drag women through the mud like this. 

Ronk
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

so stunning! got a good feeling about her next album

Same.

The queen and legend is beautiful, as always.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, likeitrough said:

no negativity on this site thank u :madge:

Ikr. OP thinks its edgy but it just comes off as cringe.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Evil R
1 hour ago, Angelina Stefania said:

That's a shallow way to look at "being yourself". Being yourself does not mean not altering your body. One can find themselves through many different things including altering their physical appearance. Telling people to what they should do with their body is a form of putting pressure actually.

Also, it's what society wants old people to do: age gracefully, step aside, accept aging, embrace wrinkles, behave like an old person. It's clear that Madonna does not want to do what society expect of her. And good for her because this mindset is sick. It's no different from people telling woman to behave like "woman", dress appropriate, don't laugh too loud, cover their sexiness, don't work,take care of children etc.

One day people will understand what ageism is, like they do with sexism now.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived