šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Slayyyter plagiarize Charli XCX?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Chesescake
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Charli didnā€™t invent the hyperpop/PC sound sweetie, their styles are nothing alike.

But Charli projects are literally the core of PC music and hyperpop. So I think slayyyter definitely has inspired by Charli, they even have a remix for Click.

Tiny Purse
29 minutes ago, Frybean said:

But Charli projects are literally the core of PC music and hyperpop. So I think slayyyter definitely has inspired by Charli, they even have a remix for Click.

Charli isnā€™t even on the PC label lol. You canā€™t say sheā€™s the core of PC music...maybe the most famous artist who uses the sound.Ā 

DenDenTired

Dude, Troubled Paradise is the best release of this year. If you wish to *really* point fingers you can say that Charli ripped off Sophieā€™s entire aesthetic. Regardless, I *love* all three women. Theyā€™re all in the same genre.Ā 

freezer bride
6 minutes ago, DenDenTired said:

Dude, Troubled Paradise is the best release of this year. If you wish to *really* point fingers you can say that Charli ripped off Sophieā€™s entire aesthetic. Regardless, I *love* all three women. Theyā€™re all in the same genre.Ā 

COBRAH - EP says hello

https://open.spotify.com/album/1MSVIDaDrvigdChfh3df4S?si=O-9sQ9C5QF-dTmEL82ZS2Q&dl_branch=1

ā™„.

FATCAT

Itā€™s just because the rhymes focus on hard -ER as -aaa. They all rhyme itā€™s bound to sound similar.

Purr more, hiss less.

LG666
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Charli didnā€™t invent the hyperpop/PC sound sweetie, their styles are nothing alike.

Never said she invented hyperpop/PC sound, sweetie. But they sound similar, and it's clear who has been an influence.

Also, my post was not to be taken seriously. It's called a sense of humor, darling.Ā 

Chesescake
33 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Charli isnā€™t even on the PC label lol. You canā€™t say sheā€™s the core of PC music...maybe the most famous artist who uses the sound.Ā 

Yes she is the core! PC music isn't just a label but also a micro genre, her latest project from Pop 2, Charli and how i feeling now is the always the significant records of genre it own.

nightadieu

I like the album (besides that coverĀ :smh:) but Self Destruct also HEAVILY reminds me of another songā€¦ I have yet to figure it out but Iā€™ll keep you posted

Edit: Only Getting Younger by ElliphantĀ 

And OMG, insane how close Throatzillaaa is to Dreamer

A MESS
2 hours ago, boop said:

We found the Slayyyter stanĀ :poot:

they're right tho

Š“ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Š» ŠœŠ°Ń€ŠøŠ½Š° ŠŠ±Ń€Š°Š¼Š¾Š²Šøћ

Archived