MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Netanyahu’s 12 year rule ends

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
6 minutes ago, Baby said:

Thanks god it is finally over

his successor is literally worse tho :rip: im scared

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Like 3
Concertaholic

His successor is even further to the right than him, the equivalent of Israel’s Donald Trump. His successor literally said soldiers should “shoot to kill” so I don’t know why people are celebrating :saladga:

• Like 1
Baby
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

his successor is literally worse tho :rip: im scared

I agree.. I don't trust him either. I don't trust anyone actually... But it doesn't bother me. Bibi claimed that thanks to him Israel has become a successful country and if he falls then we will all fall with him.  That was his strategy.  He wanted us to be scared and afraid of disaster.  Israel is strong in its own right, we are a high-tech power thanks to the people and not thanks to Bibi.  And there is nothing to fear from a new prime minister, it is not that the whole world will be turned upside down now.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Baby
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

His successor is even further to the right than him, the equivalent of Israel’s Donald Trump. His successor literally said soldiers should “shoot to kill” so I don’t know why people are celebrating :saladga:

He wants to execute terrorists like in the United States. In any case, the Israeli Supreme Court will not allow it. There is a great deal of oversight of such sensitive issues.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
RAMROD

Netanyawho lost :flower:

Hopefully Bennett is better. His parents are Murican too :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ your garbage in, is garbage out (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡