society

UFOs repeatedly turned off US nuclear missiles

Featured Posts

Nicole337

UFOs took US nuclear systems offline repeatedly, former Pentagon UFO office chief says

119c34f7-fd24-441c-9b53-80bc0520fbe4-VPC

In a Tuesday interview with the Washington Post, Luis Elizondo, the former director of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), said unidentified flying objects (UFOs) repeatedly rendered U.S. nuclear capabilities inoperable.

Referring to UFOs by their official Pentagon designation, Unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAPs), Elizondo said, “We’ve had incidents where these UAPs have interfered and actually brought offline our nuclear capabilities.”

The now-defunct AATIP has been replaced by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF), which was announced last summer by the Pentagon for the purpose of studying the strange aerial phenomena.

“We see an interest in our nuclear capabilities, and then we have this really bizarre . . .I don’t know if you call it an interest, but there seems to be a connection with water, and these things have a tendency to be seen in and around water,” he said.

Elizondo said the upcoming Pentagon report will rule out the possibility that UFO sightings are linked to a U.S. technology. Elizondo went on to say “if I’m not mistaken, as of today, we had an announcement by former Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe who said this isn’t Russian technology” either. 

Noting UFO sightings have been occurring since the 1950s, Elizondo said, “If you look at that from . . . a time perspective, it simply doesn’t make sense that China back in 1950 would have this beyond next-generation technology, mastered it, is able to fly at will anywhere it wants on the face of the planet, and the last 70 years, despite the billions of dollars we’ve put into our intelligence community infrastructure and architecture, it has–it has managed to evade us. In fact, China is a country that has stolen quite a bit–spends a lot of time stealing technology from us. And so, one has to ask the question that if really a country had this technology, would it be necessary to steal, you know, much more basic technology from another country.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/ufos-took-us-nuclear-systems-offline-repeatedly-former-pentagon-ufo-office-chief-says/

If you're interested in watching a video about a particular incident, I suggest this video here:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicole337

• Economy

• StarstruckIllusion

• Aphasic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFOs took US nuclear systems offline repeatedly, former Pentagon UFO office chief says In a Tuesday interview with the Washington Post, Luis Elizondo, the former director of the Pentagon’s

I’m not too worried about it. Incidents have been happening since the ‘50s. If they were truly hostile, they would have done something to us by now.

Mom yelling stop playing with the lights goddamniit vibes

RAMROD

Does this means this country actually  researching powerful weapon than a nuke, of we don't have them already, to anticipate attacks from ET??  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ your garbage in, is garbage out (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
SchwineLove

It's either astral creature (as in metaphysical) or extraterrestrial. I more believe that it is astral creature from other dimension, not aliens.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Nicole337
Just now, RAMROD said:

Does this means this country actually  researching powerful weapon than a nuke, of we don't have them already, to anticipate attacks from ET??  :poot:

We can’t confirm they’re ETs, but UAP Task Force and the Pentagon does not believe they are human made. 

Just now, SchwineLove said:

It's either astral creature (as in metaphysical) or extraterrestrial. I more believe that it is astral creature from other dimension, not aliens.

Quite possibly inter-dimensional. That’s what Elizondo often alludes too. But we need to investigate more

• Like 2
Nicole337

Also: This has happened in Russia several times in the past 50 years. So it is not strictly a “US” thing

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Rahrahbitchson

Mom yelling stop playing with the lights goddamniit vibes

Stop singing my part now, baby!
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 11
SchwineLove
Just now, Nicole337 said:

We can’t confirm they’re ETs, but UAP Task Force and the Pentagon does not believe they are human made. 

Quite possibly inter-dimensional. That’s what Elizondo often alludes too. But we need to investigate more

Not when USA is all about sCiEntiFic and doesn't believe the existence of "ghosts" or "spirits". Or as muslim that we believe in jinn/genie.

• Like 1
Nicole337
1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

excuse me?!

Cat GIF

I’m not too worried about it. Incidents have been happening since the ‘50s. If they were truly hostile, they would have done something to us by now.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
Nicole337
Just now, SchwineLove said:

Not when USA is all about sCiEntiFic and doesn't believe the existence of "ghosts" or "spirits". Or as muslim that we believe in jinn/genie.

I agree. I am not a religious person at all, but for centuries, it’s either you believe in science or religion/spirituality. They go hand in hand and should be studied together. 

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2
RahrahWitch
Just now, Nicole337 said:

That's true, I'd be more scared if it was a foreign government capable of that and what might happen because of it.

I'm just shocked that this isn't getting more worldwide attention, What the heck is it? :cryga:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Economy

If this is true then this makes me think its another country with highly advanced and classified technology rather than extra terrestrials

Coming to Earth to play tag with US military? That was already a hard one to believe but then i thought ok, if they wanna or test how agressive we are as a species testing the military of one of the most if not the most powerful Nation on the planet could make sense

But now actually turning randomly turning if off when its been there for decades just dormant and can easily be turned on again? Why?

This seems more like another Nation testing its capabilities to disable US army. And other than Russia or China i dont know who else could be capable or want to do this

Of course its just a theory. Im not a conspiracy theorist. Im well open to other explanations as new evidence emerges :selena:

EDIT: oh i missed the part about happening since 1950s. That does change things. Nevermind :rip:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2