• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

It has some highlights though

Handmade heaven, To be Human, Karma

Too afraid is one of my fave tracks ever by her

It’s not bad per se, just boring and extremely underwhelming for Marina’s standards 

Suuus
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Every album she’s ever put out is immaculate. She’s done no wrong and never will because she’s a mother****in goddess :legend:

Also L+F slander will result in an IP report :lolga:

What is an ip report?

Lucas

I was scared considering how disappointed I was with L+F but I really enjoy the album.

However I don't think she'll ever be able to top Froot

Chromatography

also i cannot believe all of the l+f trashing.

it’s honestly baffling how panned it gets.

it has true standouts: to be human, karma, you, handmade heaven, emotional machine, soft to be strong

feel good enjoy your life

cute bops orange trees and baby

HausOfAntonio
41 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What is an ip report?

I’m gonna hack my way into the person’s computer, discover their unique IP address and report it to the police as criminal activity so the Slanderers get what they deserve :creepflop:

Pharamon

It's the first MARINA album I've listened to through and through and I am truly impressed! Goodbye, Ancient Dreams in A Modern Land, Highly Emotional People and New America DID THAT! (oh and Purge The Poison)

RichAssPiss

I'm struggling to get into Highly Emotional People and New America, but I love the rest.

Meredith Grey
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

It has some highlights though

Handmade heaven, To be Human, Karma

Too afraid is one of my fave tracks ever by her

I literally cried my eyes out the first time I heard Too Afraid!! It hit very close to him. I love the deep tracks on Love + Fear but i feel like some of the “bops” just didn’t fit in the tone of the album for me. But i still absolutely adore the album. It’s just that it’s the only album of hers with a few skips. She’s one of the only pop girls that constantly delivers AND changes her sound up every album.

tyler k

literally one of the best albums of the year, no skips, every song is 10/10 I can't even rank them right now I love every single song equally.

the lyrics HIT the productions SLAPS her vocals!!!! HELLO :messga:

she deserves mad acclaim for this masterpiece, truly her best since Froot.

who else is PUMPED for Live from the Desert tonight!!? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

tyler k
2 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Yesss, those backing vocals chanting Aaaaaa-Aaaaaa-Aa, I love the post-bridge part the most because it's just them and the beat! :flutter:

omg yes and the ending of I Love You But I Love Me More!!! the backup vocals during the outro remind me of Froot title track's "I'm in loveeeeee" riff 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

austincola

After all of the hate L+F constantly got, and still continues to get, I’m glad she was able to make her fans happy with a solid follow up. The album’s sound isn’t 100% my cup of tea, but I’m happy for ha. 

Mother of Puppies

I think the album is good but L+F is still my favorite and her previous albums are better too - in my opinion :vegas:

it’s good that everyone has a different taste - it’d be so boring if we all had the exact same taste and opinions :ally: 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Donatellah

L+F is her worst album to date but it has some great songs (HMH, Karma, EOTE, Too Afraid)

Now, yes, this album is amazing. Extremely cohesive, skipless, production is the best. She did that!

Phaye Monster

Honestly, all of Marina’s work is perfection. Even L+F (…mostly). Yes, I said it. 
She’s one of the greatest artists out there imo and ADIAML only proves her consistent brilliance and the fact that she grows and develops so well as an artist. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived