💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Chromatica (Dolby ATMOS / Spatial Audio) Proper 5.1 Apple Lossless

Maxxie

Featured Posts

f r i c z k o

Just a quick question, are these the original dolby atmos files or are they rips? Sorry if already been said, I am just trying to do some filters myself and looking for the best file possible.

On 1/8/2022 at 12:04 PM, f r i c z k o said:

Just a quick question, are these the original dolby atmos files or are they rips? Sorry if already been said, I am just trying to do some filters myself and looking for the best file possible.

They are ripped from the 5.1 LPCM output from decoding the Atmos files. The original files are heavily DRM'd on Apple Music, I'm not sure if they will be available as a 1:1 rip soon.

• 4 months later...
Rafau

I still have separate files for each channel. I was able to amplify the rear channels myself and it sounded much better than the original on Apple Music and Tidal. Unfortunately, I don't have a 5.1 channel for my Soundbar because it doesn't support Dolby Atmos. I only managed to convert to 4.1 and it sounded great!

I'm not having fun tonight

avalon x

Sis, I near about got a heart attack when you said they were gigantic. :deadbanana: The whole zip is only 630 MB (Thank god).

I'm gonna try and play this on VLC with my 7.1 Surround Sound on and headphones that support 7.1 Surround. Let's see if it works! I'm excited!

Thank you for sharing! Let me know if I need any special codecs or anything, but I should be able to tell the difference from listening to it.

Joshie S

i like bloodpop but im still so mad at him for leaving the Apple Music versions of Chromatica in Dolby Atmos an absolute MESS in mixing volumes... :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

• 1 month later...
GagasLeftFoot

@Maxxie hey, is it possible to rip ARTPOP, The Fame Monster and Joanne too? Your files are the only ones I can import into iTunes. Thank you in advance!

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
the real nyko

y'all it says the files won't download bc it violate the terms of service... :bradley: 

can someone post a DL?

Archived