34 minutes ago, Phlop said:

2-D5-AB657-C0-BA-492-B-9-B0-E-1367-DB320

Wait.. 

Im going to need a story to explain what’s happening 

Phlop
7 minutes ago, Living said:

Wait.. 

Im going to need a story to explain what’s happening 

Big, a model and flight attendant, said she's always wanted to look like a Barbie or Pamela Anderson, and has had severe body modifications to look the part, including breast implants (she is a size 32S), a nose job, and liposuction.

But this year, Big felt another change was needed: she had three tanning injections in her stomach to change her skin color. "I am now the proud owner of black skin," she said Wednesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/white-german-woman-reveals-transition-black-article-1.3513697%3foutputType=amp

BYE

Living
2 hours ago, Phlop said:

Big, a model and flight attendant, said she's always wanted to look like a Barbie or Pamela Anderson, and has had severe body modifications to look the part, including breast implants (she is a size 32S), a nose job, and liposuction.

But this year, Big felt another change was needed: she had three tanning injections in her stomach to change her skin color. "I am now the proud owner of black skin," she said Wednesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/white-german-woman-reveals-transition-black-article-1.3513697%3foutputType=amp

Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Putang Ina Mo

I wanna slather aloe vera on her

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Sneaky Oliver

That was a weird...angle? We can't barely see the tattoo. Also the way she writes like her followers were children :messga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived