Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi Lovato and G-Eazy shot music video in LA

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Why do they look so unflattering as of lately? Someone tell them to grow their hair long again.

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, goods said:

Why does she look so unflattering as of lately? Someone tell the homegirl to grow her hair long again.

Let *them have their experimental era without weird demand - comments like these please. Its hair - its never that serious. Gaga hasn’t always had long hair either…

RichAssPiss
28 minutes ago, goods said:

Why do they look so unflattering as of lately? Someone tell them to grow their hair long again.

Literally, part of them coming out as nonbinary has to do with not always feeling comfortable looking fem and long hair can be a part of that. So, I'd recommend that please no one say that to them. 

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Literally, part of them coming out as nonbinary has to do with not always feeling comfortable looking fem and long hair can be a part of that. So, I'd recommend that please no one say that to them. 

Well a mullet looks bad on them lmaoo I’ll just say that.

Grigio Guy

Oop, not her being all about being PC, but collating with an abusive man. Hate to see it

Religion is a product to sell.

BlingNotTheMusic

The ignorance in this thread during pride month :saladga:

At this point in their career, I'm certain they have a lot of insight into what their hair looks like and what they wear. If they're good, I'm good.

In regards to the collab, he's not my fav but let's see what they come up with.

You Should Be Sad GIF by Halsey

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

is he is so tall or are they so short?

Both :poot:

Archived