💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian fails law exam again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Meanwhile I spent years thinking a bar exam was a law inforced safety test new bar owners needed to complete
 “what’s so hard about learning how to serve alcohol??” 😭

When I was little I thought something like this too, I thought it was about bartenders memorizing the fancy cocktail recipes and whatnot :toofunny:

Good for Kim to want this bad enough to keep trying. This is gonna sound super cynical of me, but it's nice to see someone who's super rich try to do it the honest way... Like I would have been suspicious if a mega-rich person kept passing on the first try with flying colors, that maybe they were paying people off behind the scenes to wave themself through, or hiring someone to take the exam for themself, or doing some other kind of blatant cheat by using their money or influence. I see enough admission scandals and academic integrity problems where I am day-to-day so seeing this story is a nice change of pace and I wish her well.

⚡đŸČ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
48 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

We have to stop encouraging and installing celebrities into rigorous academic or political positions that they are not equipped for. 

On the contrary, I think we should aim for rich and powerful people to at least be more educated. If they have a power to excercise, whether they want/notice it or not, they might as well do it in an educated and sympathetic way.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

TEANUS

I hope she prevails, it’s honestly very admirable and unusual for someone of her caliber to be so open about their failures and resilience. Many celebs try to keep up the ‘perfect picture’ image and refrain from sharing failed concepts or bad attempts.

People wanna talk about their bad example setting, and their image is anything but flawless, but it’s very inspiring to her audience when they see someone like her admitting their failures and still wanting to continue on

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

imnotyourbabe10
5 hours ago, Jill said:

On the contrary, I think we should aim for rich and powerful people to at least be more educated. If they have a power to excercise, whether they want/notice it or not, they might as well do it in an educated and sympathetic way.

Jill, I hear you! And I’m here for it. Thank you FLOTUS!

littlepotter

Laughing at someone's failure is the pits... who raised y'all 

chaeri pls

Serial Chiller

Why are people making fun of her for failing an exam? 

Is there anything I'm missing? 

Chromatography

it’s almost like getting into law school off of your name and fame alone is never going to surpass hard work to get there. 

BABYL0N
11 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Why are people making fun of her for failing an exam? 

Is there anything I'm missing? 

Only the miserable ones on here

Jill
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

it’s almost like getting into law school off of your name and fame alone is never going to surpass hard work to get there. 

Nobody's claiming that. You know you're trying to refute a strawman right?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

HausOfMark
8 hours ago, CyanLights said:

It’s really not that funny tbh 

the bar exam is notorious for being one of the hardest exams out there. The fact that she is trying again is notable. 

I don’t agree with 99% of what Kim K does or says but the exam is rough and she shouldn’t let it prevent her from taking it again. She might as well use her fame for good

She’s trying again this month for the 3rd time. I feel her pain failing tests and just feeling defeated but having to get back up AGAIN, study, focus and hope for the best. #10YearChampionAtTests

-Mark

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Jill said:

Nobody's claiming that. You know you're trying to refute a strawman right?

if you spend years in school studying to get into a graduate institution, such as law school, you’re going to be better equipped to overcome its trials and tribulations and already have a foundation in the subject. getting in off of name and money alone doesn’t allow for that preparation. so working hard to get into law school academically will make it easier in the long run. it’s not like i was arguing with any particular person, just giving my opinion, so not really sure why it’s relevant if anyone was “claiming that” or not. 

Squidward T

Why doesn't she just do charity work. I don't know, she is lucky af that she doesn't have to go to work her ass off in college just to get a decent career. 

CyanLights

PSA people: being bitter and rude about another’s failure isn’t a personality trait 

Pablo
7 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

While I understand appreciating someone’s efforts to grow and change, I also don’t see why we ought to applaud the rich and famous for doing such. We can of course have multiple identities and career changes in life, and perhaps she and her family are not “bad” people, I just don’t get this...

I wouldn’t laugh at my friends for pursuing their dreams or goals—at the same time, my friends didn’t act a fool on “reality” tv.

We have to stop encouraging and installing celebrities into rigorous academic or political positions that they are not equipped for. 

Kim's father was a lawyer. She's always aspired this, it's not random.

Don't visit my profile

LG666

Why does this all feel like a weird PR stunt. She fails 2 time and then she's suddenly going to pass on the third time, giving her the image of someone "not giving up" and "trying hard".

Why else would she be public about failing the exam? It's all so we can feel empathy for her. Which I personally don't.

I don't buy it.

Archived