I want to know too! Hopefully they have one for Chromatica :pray:

Edit: omg the hoodie :bradley:

2341598823.jpg 2341598828.jpg

Edited by COOOK
2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Cavadour

Yeah. I'm waiting for my two BTW shirts for about a month now. Last update a week ago : order has shipped. APC-Tracking outside US spits an error msg. Swiss customs. Someone there probably hesitates to keep them for him/her self...

I w a n t m y B T W t - s h i r t s N O W !! :grr:

The design is top ! Love the colors, the neo-retro fonts... Keep'em coming...faster !!!

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
PartySick
On 6/11/2021 at 8:06 AM, Cavadour said:

Yeah. I'm waiting for my two BTW shirts for about a month now. Last update a week ago : order has shipped. APC-Tracking outside US spits an error msg. Swiss customs. Someone there probably hesitates to keep them for him/her self...

I w a n t m y B T W t - s h i r t s N O W !! :grr:

The design is top ! Love the colors, the neo-retro fonts... Keep'em coming...faster !!!

Make a support thread for this if it isn't resolved soon so Admin can know please :enigma:

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Make a support thread for this if it isn't resolved soon so Admin can know please

Yeah, I don't know if it's a good way to work it out, but I just wait for some more days before doing anything. Swiss customs are bitches when it comes to imported goodies, moreover if the parcels are shipping from outside the Euro zone...

Is Admin really in charge of the sales and customer service ?

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Yeah, I don't know if it's a good way to work it out, but I just wait for some more days before doing anything. Swiss customs are bitches when it comes to imported goodies, moreover if the parcels are shipping from outside the Euro zone...

Is Admin really in charge of the sales and customer service ?

I'm not sure what the full in's and out's are with the GGD shop (I've never asked :enigma:) but if there's an issue shipping somewhere or someone doesn't get their order or whatever the problem is, contacting Admin is your best bet.

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Thanks 1