đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BTW Re-Imagined postponed

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch
23 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Read the original announcement, she clearly says the covers will be by queen artists and allies. Im seriously dumbfounded at the ignorance I've seen since this cover dropped :awkney:

Wow, calm down, seriously. Everyone needs to chill a little bit. No one's criticizing Gaga or Kylie, or at least I wasn't, I was just curious about wether Kylie was an ally or was actually part of the LGBT community (like gay, bisexual, etc.), because if so, I had no idea. You don't need to be so salty, like really, there's no need.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Imagine if they release a Madonna/Gaga Born This Way collab 1 week before the album

Express Yourself/Born This Way mash up that was on the MDNA Tour. ConfirmT

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ssslyboy

Delaying for last minute addition Madonna I see :classy:

edit: lol just noticed the Madonna discussion above 

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, Akiki said:

Who is lorde? 

Our Lorde and savior, she's like a prettier Jesus

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Genuine Guy 09

not ya'll thinking they did it to avoid competition, they've basically released the album already and it probably won't even chart :air:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BROSEIDON

This delay makes no sense. It was already weird enough it was coming nearly a month after the actual 10th anniversary and now it’s delayed to the end of the month it would make the most noise? 
I’m hoping there’s something like another track or quick little video they’re trying to put together to add to it and that it’s just a no reason delay.

Akiki
58 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Wow, calm down, seriously. Everyone needs to chill a little bit. No one's criticizing Gaga or Kylie, or at least I wasn't, I was just curious about wether Kylie was an ally or was actually part of the LGBT community (like gay, bisexual, etc.), because if so, I had no idea. You don't need to be so salty, like really, there's no need.

Shes bi

Anveeroy
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

3-F0-AD449-2067-41-C9-9792-A93-C41-FEBAD

2 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Hmmm, no, it's just that when she said that the songs were going to be reimagined by LGBT artists, I think she meant that all the artists were going to be from the community. I'm not putting Gaga's music in a box, she's free to do what she wants and I love it. I was just wondering because maybe Kylie was LGBT and I had no idea. Calm down.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

sillynate

I hope it’s delayed because we’re gonna get Americano mariachi version, Bad Kids extended version, Stuck on fkn you, and the rare remixes like BJAM Mugler mix and GH Steve Aoki mix :bradley:

Summerboi14
2 hours ago, flopheart said:

Does anyone actually cares about this?

I only care about it if it replaces the original CD.

GagasEarCondom

Shes delaying it for ChromARTica The ReRemix 

So excited y'all

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ProfessionalClown
5 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

That's an older video from speak now, it's the song Mean.

I MEANT MEAN I WAS HALF ASLEEP

Butters Stotch
4 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Thank you so much, now I understand, I kinda got what Gaga said wrong.

Y'all see? No need to be salty, just a little explanation. I just misunderstood what Gaga meant, and when someone misunderstands something, you don't need to treat them like trash, all it takes is a little explanation :ally:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

chun li

Hopefully for its 25th anniversary they'll have whatever they do ready for the day of the actual anniversary

Archived